Hallys Trop Green GTi

After a nice little blast tonight

IMG_20110312_200251.jpg

Odd how its saying the revs are 6950 even though it's reading it from the consult port. Thought the redline was 6800?

nice piece of kit chris, :)

the stock gti rpm limit is 7250, that is def 100% correct, got it from my hks camp2 system, very accurate,
i tested it on 2 gti's too :)

how mucho was it?
where from, :)

the stock gti rpm limit is 7250, that is def 100% correct, got it from my hks camp2 system, very accurate,

how mucho was it?

I actually wanted a black one and was eyeing a couple up on the auctions for circa 80-90 quid, but I found this one in the UK on Driftworks for 85, saves messing with delivery and customs!

They're like 285 quid brand new.

And the GTi redline is not 7250

on the clocks it revs to around the 7200 mark, but I'm almost positive the redline is around the 6850 mark.

how mucho was it?

Wrong. It IS 69XXrpm. This can clearly be seen on many dyno sheets, and consult is correct.

6950 on my gti via consult
7450 on my autech via consult

your pulsar wont have revved to 7800...

If you can get me one.... cash waiting :)

Well if I can find a black one for a decent price, I might keep that and sell this one. There is only one on at the moment for a half decent price but it doesn't come with the Consult connector, so it's as much use as a chocolate fire-guard.

Back
Top Bottom