Hannye: Nissan Almera 1.6l SLX

I like the crome grill.. i think the green layer would destroy the looks with the angel eyes.. but that is my oppinion :)

Damn.. looking forward to see even more! Great job Hannye! :)

Agree with the boys, i´m not a big fan of the stickers either. Also considering that its not a fast car. Wich I think it kinda looks like with those on. Just my opinion mate :)

Hi folks :)

Im thinking of getting rid of the decals now.. My father said he would pay half the price of the rims and tires if i did that.. he hates them, and im starting to get tired of them myself...

ANYWAY! The big question of the day! :)

Im looking for something to fill up my front behind the fender.. Instead of an FMIC, What about a FMR? (Front mounted radiator) :)

I want a more shiny radiator then the stock i got now.. is it possible to move the radiator that i got now to the front without any problems? or can i just buy a new, shiny and sweet one?

Please help me with this problem.. starting to modify my engine bay even more now, and i want it to be tip top.

Any ideas? :)

- Hans

The problem with radiators is that they tend to get dented and smashed really easily, so even if you got a new one, after a while it would end up battered. Intercoolers are made of harder metal. Have you thought of maybe some black mesh or suchlike?

I just want it shiny... not so keen on the black ;P

But i cant take away the radiator, and change it with an IC?. Kinda noobie at these things :P

I just want an shiny radiator... since i cant mount an IC without a turbo? ore is it the same way they work?

I fixed my Radiator-problem now, and i found a new shiny one :). I allso started on mounting myself a In-Car Computer.

Next on the "To do list":

* Rims & Tyres (Next week :))
* Wing (In House)
* Exhaust (They are beeing shipped from Denmark this week...)
* Springs (They are beeing shipped from Denmark this week.. FINALLY)
* Cable from the Engine to the In-Car computer!, If anyone can get me one of these to the GA16DE, Tell me! :). I allso need the Software!

Thats about it :)

New piccies!!

Was a trip up at the garage to put some stuff back in the boxes. I had to take some pictures of the Almera, out in the light :)

So here is the newest pictures of the car..

Still waiting for the:

* Rims & Tyres
* Springs
* Exhaust
* Shark-fin antenna

Hope you like it :)

Styling%20nyyye%20004.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20005.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20008.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20012.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20014.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20018.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20020.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20022.JPG

Styling%20nyyye%20025.JPG

Cheers mate, smells like you need a DEGLOBE! :P

My standard comment, but seriously!

So, when are those clear side repeaters gonna be payd ;)

Thanx for the comments :)

It's a JOY Front and rear bumper. Can buy them from some german netshops, etc.

the sideskirts are Universal, and the Headlights (Angel-eyes) are from a Nissan Sentra. To use these lights, you allso need the grill, because of the fitting.

nissan almera n15

heyy!!!
my name is daniel i from israel
i wont to now when you buy yore air filter?
for green nissan...

isK said:
CAr looks nice BUT i'd take the stickers off! ;)

i have qushtin?
i have nissan almera n15 year 1997 i won't headlights for my car.
when i buy headlights?

daniko said:
i have a qushtion?
i have nissan almera n15 year 1997 i won't to find headlights for my car.
where can i buy headlights?

thank you..

daniko said:
i have qushtin?
i have nissan almera n15 year 1997 i won't headlights for my car.
when i buy headlights?

Those headlights are off a Nissan Sentra, but to fit them you'll need a different grill as the fitments are different.

Have a look on eBay for air filters. K&N and Pipercross make filters for the Almera. if your engine looks the same as Hannye's, it's either one of GA14DE or a GA16DE (engine code), but parts for both the 14 and 16 can be swapped over.

Hope this helps :).

Back
Top Bottom