If you could have one car right now....

DC2 Honda Integra Type-R in PINK ;)

However, the Sumo-power pink, stickered to fk lol

I really really really want a JDM DC2, and in 16 months, I could be living the dream :)

400-497826.jpg

If i could have any car.....

Would have to be a Skyline R34 GTR with an RB32DETT. Basically a RB26DETT cylinder head with the RB30 shortblock making its a hybrid 3.2L RB32DETT. OS Gikken sells a fully prepped 1500hp block for $20,000.

The most power produced from one i think was 1,460WHP on a fully built motor *collapses*

Rallyalmera.jpg

Id have an almera with an SR20DET engine, converted to 4wd and running ATTESA E-TS pro with Phat rally stylee bodywork.

2.2ltr Tomei Engine Stroker kit and forged internals.
High lift cams with 9000rpm valve springs.
GT30 Turbo
Huge Intercooler
Nitrous Injection
and 500bhp please.

I honestly would have a skyline gtr if my numbers came up, intially anyway. Thats only cos i have no idea what the others would be like. Then again, Ive no idea what it'd be like to have the money to afford any car I wanted.

R34, was looking at R33's a couple of years back but decided to keep the almera has running costs sort of scared me away

syms said:
If i could have any car.....

Would have to be a Skyline R34 GTR with an RB32DETT. Basically a RB26DETT cylinder head with the RB30 shortblock making its a hybrid 3.2L RB32DETT. OS Gikken sells a fully prepped 1500hp block for $20,000.
never knew there was a RB32DETT but yeah now I know lol 1500HP sounds mad

"Any one car", hmm, it'd have to be able to DO everything in that case, so a Mercedes ML63 would do nicely. ;) 0-100mph in 11secs as well, so far from slow! :D

0603_chicago_02+2007_mercedes_benz_ml63_amg+side_view.jpg

Realistically, probably some crap diesel car...:(

Realisticly.....an RX7, but like Br3n said the running costs are unreal!

And lotto winnings, I'd have hundreds of cars......

I'd more than happy to have one of theses:
e85cca76.jpg

Or perhaps a JUN or Top Secret tuned R34
Other great contenders would be the Mercedes SLR, McLaren F1, Mitsubishi EVO.

Actually in this scenario money would be no object so why not have them all??

sri_alan said:
There isnt an RB32DETT

there's a company in new zealand called RIPS, that will bore it out to make an RB30DETT, some lad from newcastle sent his R34 GT-R there, and it could be coming back with possibly 1200bhp lol

the rb32dett is the name given to an rb30 shortblock (found in australia) merged with an rb26dett head.

Back
Top Bottom