If you could have one car right now....

Yeh, they need a rebuild about 80k, can be done professionally for about £1500.

But the 15mpg is still the crippling part.

I'd either go for an old American muscle car like a Camaro (simply because i love muscle cars), a Ford Capri 2.8i (don't ask, it's a dream of mine to own a black Ford Capri, doubt it'll ever happen though) or a Mk 1 Golf, slammed, airride sus, widened steelies, the works.

Vauxhaul Monaro Turbo

monaro1.jpg

been having a look at skylines, R33 GTST, got to be the manual, seem reasonable priced at about 3- 4.5k, seriously got me thinking about one, just not sure what to look for, any opinions. good or bad.

I actually asked my nissan guru friend today why the gtst's were so cheap. He basically gave them the thumbs down over a 200sx or similar due to expensive running and maintenence costs for as he puts it, a "slowish" car. Plus alot of examples have high mileage.

Mine changes all the time but at the moment, either this Mugen Civic or the 2009 Camaro a.k.a Bumbleebee from Transformers

wp2-800.jpg

wp3-800.jpg

237_3751copy.jpg

I think I am going to buy one sometime soon. That is fucking stunning.

Getting lots of info at the mo and if it seems like I can afford it (which is likely) then I am gonna go for it.

a 4x4 primera so i could convert it to RWD and have some fun without buying a 200sx like everyone else that wants to go sideways. and a VZR N1 with a 2.0 bottom end would be nice aswell, although im not sure if i would find revving the ass of a car i love for being so chuckable would get boring quickly, probably would tbh but the noise would make up for it. although right now if i could have my car, with an SR20De in it i would be in heaven, the same redline with around 130bhp would be ideal for me, i like not needing to rev the hell out of it and the 150bhp sr20's would want to rev too much.

im wierd, supercars dont interest me, rx7s. supras etc will always be too expensive for me to justify buying them so ill stick with bread and butter family cars.

think i would get a jensen interceptor ,my dad had one about 25 years ago and i loved it ,dont see many about now but it was an awsome car :cool: ,but then again a 500bhp 4w/d mera would be just fine !! :P

Back
Top Bottom