If you could have one car right now....

im not fussed about the cost,as long as could drive this for one day,id be happy forever.cant guarantee i'd give it back mind.

ae86_04.jpg

ae86engine.jpg

See a lot of you are looking for jdm dc2 type r's..come to ireland they are a dime a dozen..I sh!t you not the most popular import on our roads you couldnt drive 5 miles across dublin without seeing one..kind of takes the special factor away..i sit here now i can hear one being ragged up the street behind my job

@ sussex gti..Thers a crazy cam for sale over here check it out]

http://www.wkdimports.com/levin-gtv-turbo/

wants 15,000 euro for it ..

I don't see the big atttraction to DC2's, my mate has a UK DC2 and is nothing to write home about, worth 3x the cost of my car...but is no where near 3x better than mine.

If it had to be one import, it would be a S15.

GTi kurt said:
I don't see the big atttraction to DC2's, my mate has a UK DC2 and is nothing to write home about, worth 3x the cost of my car...but is no where near 3x better than mine.

spot on ;)

just been looking at evo 4/5 seem to be getting reasonable. maybe next year.

Glad I didn't get one, to be fair I think the Autech would dick one.

Alan seems to think so aswell. VTEC, my arse. :D

RX-7 is next for me, you don't buy a 2.6 twin turbo and expect to get good MPG from it, I only live a few miles from work, so I'd be ok :lol: I agree, they're not know to be massively reliable, but it's like anything, if you never check/change the oil and general service parts you will naff the engine in no time, the Wankl engine is the same, but a bit more twitchy towards things like that. They also look the dogs bollocks :P

JDM DC2 look much better than those quad light ones, which look pretty gay

195bhp from the JDM ones as well, not bad for a 1.8 ;)

isK said:
I'd want a car that went ROUND corners though :P

thats the problem with american motors, their suspension is made from this stuff.

if i could have any car it would have to be one of these

unusual choice i know, but hey. i prefer classic stuff. a toss up between that and a Sierra Cosworth RS500, totally different cars, but love them both.

A lot of years ago they made stuff that was truly dire, they've caught right back up now though, new Camaro looks awesome and I bet will be as good at going round corners as its 400+bhp will make it in a straight line. :)

Benskett said:
Glad I didn't get one, to be fair I think the Autech would dick one.

Alan seems to think so aswell. VTEC, my arse. :D

RX-7 is next for me, you don't buy a 2.6 twin turbo and expect to get good MPG from it, I only live a few miles from work, so I'd be ok :lol: I agree, they're not know to be massively reliable, but it's like anything, if you never check/change the oil and general service parts you will naff the engine in no time, the Wankl engine is the same, but a bit more twitchy towards things like that. They also look the dogs bollocks :P

its a 1.3, nothing about it is 2.6 they just doubled it on the export/import into the UK as it was more powerful than a "traditional" 1.3, Still get cheap tax though.

Do the not need an engine rebuild at about 70k as well. Sure is's something to do with the alloys they use. Just asking as my mate was looking at these and said so, But i was unsure that this was the case.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom