It's nearly ready...

i juts a z32 maf anyway isnt it? what sensors its the almera dizzy?.. you on about Throttle Postion and water temp ect?

You`ll soon get bored of the full interior and wip it out! Why not get a cheap run about for a daily driver?

Dave, if i make you lots of tea and clean the car will you fit mine out with an engine like that!

Superb work mate, glad to see the best bit was salvaged. Loads of updates please.

Raceworx said:
i juts a z32 maf anyway isnt it? what sensors its the almera dizzy?.. you on about Throttle Postion and water temp ect?

It has...

Z32 MAF (With rewire plug into the Almera Harness & Corrected by Power FC)
Almera GTi Distributor (Uses same optical pick up as GTiR)
Almera GTi Knock Sensor (Same as the GTiR)
VZR N1 Throttle Position Sensor (Set to same parameters as GTiR TPS)
Pulsar GTiR O2 Sensor (Plugs into the Almera GTi Harness)
Pulsar GTiR Coolant Temp. Sensor (Rewired plug into Almera GTi harness)

rowdy-GTi said:
You`ll soon get bored of the full interior and wip it out! Why not get a cheap run about for a daily driver?

Because I hate slow cars...I've had a Hyundai Getz for the last year and a bit and it was gutless...mind you, so are most things compared to a 400 BHP Micra...LOL!

Damo-Sri said:
Dave, if i make you lots of tea and clean the car will you fit mine out with an engine like that!

Superb work mate, glad to see the best bit was salvaged. Loads of updates please.

If you pay for the parts and labour, sure I'll do it for you!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. I have a Pulsar GTiR turbo, manifold and elbow for sale...£200

it's a beautiful sight!!

and that alloy radiator core looks nice.. but the photos look as though it says tOYOta on it??

can't wait til you get it up and running and get that PFC tuned!

Wow the engines looking fit. Which injectors did you use and where from?? Was ordering some from FRSport Nismo 740cc but was out of stock for the next few months! Now looking else wheres.

Dave, would it not be better to remove the Dizzy and use an MSD Ignition pack??

I would say I would give you a go on the Evo but Im just at 400bhp just now ;)

Shiny-Blue - The Rad is made by Koyo.

Rowdy-GTi - ARP Head Studs are a lot stronger than OEM parts. The only the studs would lift is due to majour DET (This happend in a GTi-R I know recently getting mapped) also if they where not set at the right torque setting or running silly and I mean silly boost.

Mic

I will be selling the car as soon as it is finished.

I have had enough with cars and just see them as a money pit now!

It has cost me my wallet, nearly my licence and nearly my life!

Or maybe I'm just getting too old!

DBull said:
I will be selling the car as soon as it is finished.

I have had enough with cars and just see them as a money pit now!

It has cost me my wallet, nearly my licence and nearly my life!

Or maybe I'm just getting too old!

you not be racing a certain mr barnes in the nutter corsa then this year?

Back
Top Bottom