JC#79's Nordic P11 GT LE

You have blended it in too much, if it still looked like seperate splitter then it may have looked better.

-Phone-

I like it tbh as I said to you at JAE, my only gripe is that the outer section of the bumper after the exhaust tip looks lower than the rest of the splitter....probably just an illusion

....phone....
Your right the end past the exhaust is slightly lower as some of the rear bumpers from 03-08 were near the exhaust. I have discussed this with my paint guy and we are looking to match that side with the other and provide a kink that matches the otherside in height and look. I had looked at some of the rear ends that had the area around the deflectors in black or a darker colour to suit the bumpers but am still undecided on that as that would feel a little too much Honduh for my tastes... :p

i think you've been brave to attempt this mod. for me however a P11 is a P11 and so on, mixing nissan parts i feel is ok as manufactures do this also to great effect. mixing completely different manufactures parts together, 95% of the time look odd to me.
I agree in part with your view however the Primera never really received any body-kits that were not ghastly and overly in your face. The front spitter (earlier Accord) worked and made the front end for me so this made up my mind to find something to finish off the backend that was subtle and could be made to look like it was apart of the original look (much like the deeper bumpers the GT's got over the non GT P11's

20064.jpg
Not at all as the splitter fits the bumper very well and only increases the dimensions slightly and the rear bumper was cut so the splitter is actually the same length or shorter then the original.

You have blended it in too much, if it still looked like seperate splitter then it may have looked better.

-Phone-
I was tempted but as the front was completely blended in to add the rear and not do so would've frankly looked odd.

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom