Joey's N15 Ph2 - SR20DE+T

-

Gosh, Thank you for the warm welcome guys :)

Well since I'm a member here now, I feel its necessary to find some almera bits and confuse the aussie locals :D

I'd like a couple of UK style badges, I think TheSam can help me out there, I'm also after a number plate surround to suit my wee little number plate.

See the parts circled in the following pic. Will swap for AUDM parts and/or manlove.

These are the Almera parts I'm looking for:

almera-rear-bits.jpg

This is the slimline AUDM number plate garnish I currently have:

quads.jpg

These badges come from AUDM pulsars. They are currently ricing my garage: ( phone camera leaves a bit to be desired when detecting chrome sorry)

AUDM-badges.jpg

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
How have you hid from AOC for so long?? Haha
Welcome anyway mate, Sure you'll be able to pick up the bits your after from here.
Joe

Very Nice

Stunning car mate, welcome to the AOC!! My engine bay is pretty clean but that blows mine out the water!! Feel like stripping the whole engine and giving it a good clean...makes mine look mingin!!!

-

These are the Almera parts I'm looking for:

almera-rear-bits.jpg
I have one of these (in white!) from when I fitted a JDM rear plate to mine, if I can dig it out you can have it for £15 (~30AUD) plus postage?

I'll even leave my old number plate on it if you want some UK love to put somewhere/burn! :lol:

I also have a GTi badge somewhere too you can have for a fiver (~10AUD) :)

I have one of these (in white!) from when I fitted a JDM rear plate to mine, if I can dig it out you can have it for £15 (~30AUD) plus postage?

I'll even leave my old number plate on it if you want some UK love to put somewhere/burn! :lol:

I also have a GTi badge somewhere too you can have for a fiver (~10AUD) :)

Woooo! Yes Please.

Hey Joe - We have Ph1 and Ph2 SSS here, or Series I should say. Series 2 had a single blue/white specled badge on the Boot,

Series 1 had these: (I have both available if you want)

attachment.php

attachment.php

That really does look the bollocks :)
I'd love those.. But my car dosen't even have the side strips either so they wouldn't look so good..
Joe

I'll see if I can get hold of them at the weekend, If I can nick an Almera badge from a car at the scrapyard I'll chuck that in for free too :)

AHhhhhh!!! I want those little GTi square ones too!

You guys are da man! Do I pay in money or man love?

Hey Sam, pics of... 'package' fitted.. errr is it still a secret?

-

Haha thanks. Feeling pretty welcome already! Yeah I'm epicly in love with this car, I don't think I will ever part with it.

So how many of you guys are actually PGA members? Raise of hands...
I've been looking after that site along with Booba since the beginning. Back then I was driving my ex girlfriends Ph2 SSS, same model as I have now. That's what got me into pulsars in the first place.

I'm registered on PGA but I guess you have a pay for membership too? As I can't add an avatar etc which I assume is a perk of paid membership :D

Theres a handful of us signed up, I know there were issues with actually being able to sign up, I only managed too when I was given my university email address.........

Back
Top Bottom