Joey's N15 Ph2 - SR20DE+T

Yeah there are a few issues there, blocked most free domain emails some years back due to trouble makers being banned and signing up again with free addresses.

We will change your email to a free one of you ask though :)

As far as membership, newbies can't post in off topic or upload an avatar, so need to be signed up for a month and make a few posts first.
Then full membership is given to those who make a donation, that means access to members area and tech articles, and lots of attachment space and a private message quota of 750 messages. Currently membership does not expire either, though this may change.

I liked how I got instant access with paypal here, I was looking for some info and it just took a couple of clicks and a few pounds and BAM new forum sections. The 'thanks' thing is good too, we should implement this on PGA. Booba looks after the forum hacks though, every time I try to mess with custom vBulletin stuff I break it.

I'm a bit frustrated that my usaual admin control panel stuff doesn't work here (lol!) and that it logs that I've edited my messages when I go back to fix typos,
which is pretty much every message I post. \/

Well I'm pretty stoked right now, I've lined up some new mods.
I was feeling like I'd come to the end of the modding path without jepordising the subtleness and drivability of the car, but browsing this site has given me new inspiration.
I've spent the last couple of weeks lusting after various Almeras, mostly GTis. I'm particularly inspired by both scott & kristian's cars, and finally discover that GTi's never actually came in white, thus explaining why I was having trouble finding pictures!

So I've lined up some more UK parts, Phase two splitters and skirts special thanks in advance to dmsteve for helping out with getting these to Australia.

So you Lads have rather fine cars over there.
I must say I was pretty tempted to go for this look, alas he's not an AOC member so it doesn't count :lol:

lol.jpg

Bunt then I saw these cars: :D

Just a pic of scotts turbo GTi van as it's awesome,
My photoshopping skills dont extend far enough to make it into a 4 door or add any windows!

scotts.jpg

One of Kristians, he's got the same grill as me and an intercooler showing, so pretty close:

kristians.jpg

Hoping my bum will look something like this photoshop. Well I may not be able to find or afford the lucino lights.

Also a modded ph2 splitter is not *quite* as subtle as a stock bumber, but at the risk of loosing the sleeper image, it's a good comprimise. So much nicer than any aftermarket offerings.

Note it's a photoshop so it may be a bit off. I mean the splitter is coming off dmsteve's GTi so it'll actually be bright green lol.

Rear-splitter-chop.jpg

Thoughts?!

how have i not seen this thread, dude you rock. seriously tho, i love you car. white almera's in the UK are rare let along sweetly modded one's like this.

ello n welkom
david

Awwww no! CV joint leaky.. make the messy!

cv-joint-mess1.jpg

Make the messy on dem Teins too!!

cv-joint-mess2.jpg

Fixed CV I think. Wash off the messies, but make accidental handprint on girlfriends bum.
Girlfriend gonna get upset when she sees dat.

cv-joint-mess3.jpg

Then later get caught batting over car. Car is teh shinies!
Also girlfriend has found dirty handprint on bum. Makes teh angires!

pulsar-may-09.jpg

Have to promise girlfriend trip on friends boat to make for slightly less angries.

miranda.jpg

Heads up for fellow almera drivers: don't use degreaser and high pressure hose on girlfriend.

Work ok on engine, but make girlfriend teh angries :(

The rear photoshop is awesome man. I'd love to see that happen! The S2 Lucino tails can be had. I'll see what I can do/see who I can bribe to get some in on the cheap ;) Haha. I know there's a pair of Outers near us, the inners aren't available at that shop though. I'm going to head there on Monday so I'll find out how much they'd want for the outters.

Loving how this is going :thumbs:

bumper mod is a great idea :rolleyes: :lol:

will look ace joey!

shall i drive over after you've fitted the kit then? or do you just want to have mine? makes sense. you know you want to.

shall i drive over after you've fitted the kit then? or do you just want to have mine? makes sense. you know you want to.

Bring yours over too, and they can make sweet love togther :lol:

Does teh PGA crashies make teh missus angries?

The missus seems to be pleased about the PGA server crash, less attention to pulsars means more to her. I'm a nervous wreck though :(

My missus has her blonde friend staying for a few days. How long is it meant to take before they start soaping each other up? In the online videos it's almost instant.

Well it's been two days and still not happened, unless it was when I was at work and I missed out.

make it happen! you need tommo there you see, he is barry whites long lost adopted son and that shit would happen in an instant, they would be emptying eachothers front and back at the same time

Back
Top Bottom