Just a couple of detail changes . . . .

Just a pic I took last night after giving the car a quick clean :)

DSC01193.jpg

looks very good

i passed you a couple of days ago, at the threaplands garden centre at lhanbryde. didnt notice it was you till i looked back and saw the numberplate

I will bring mine over too Almerasleeper and can wash mine too please! :) And Where has your black alloys...gone..Hmmm they seem to be on my almera! lol

looks very good

i passed you a couple of days ago, at the threaplands garden centre at lhanbryde. didnt notice it was you till i looked back and saw the numberplate

Sorry Andy, I didn't see you. Were you in the 'Mera ? I normally notice any of those ! :lol:

I will bring mine over too Almerasleeper and can wash mine too please! :) And Where has your black alloys...gone..Hmmm they seem to be on my almera! lol

My 17" Team Dynamics were sold months ago, so I could replace them with much lighter 16" Rota Slipstreams. But the stock wheels are back on for winter, as the 1st load of grit was laid down 2 nights ago :wink:

Okay, I guess this thread could go in a few different places but I'll start it here as it's mainly pics anyway. With Spring here in a big way, the Rotas are back on after repainting the brake calipers & the BC coilovers fitted at last. Here's the pics ;

Initial fit was WAY too low :lol:
DSC01396.jpg

So I raised it 15mm at the rear & 8mm at the front ;
DSC01398.jpg

Then fitted the Rotas with a further 5mm lift at the front;
DSC01402.jpg

Outside;
DSC01411.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

Some more;

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

Plus the coilies of course;

DSC01417.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

Ride quality is impressive with the front set at 10 out of 30 & the rears at 15. Handling is MUCH improved ! :)

Looks great Paul, got the whole package now! :) I dare say you're lower than me by a few mm. Can't have that! :lol:

p.s. as this is revealing new mods and a few photos to document the changes I've copied the post to here as it will allow comments :)

Thanks for all your comments guys, I feel the car is better now than ever. :)

As much as I would like to go a touch lower, it makes a lot of noises if I do - exhaust would foul the rear beam on every bump, front creaks going over any bumps, steering feels a bit corrupted, etc. So at the present height it still looks & handles better, without any of those issues. Went over 2 speedbumps yesterday & it was fine, can even get in & out of the local multi-storey ! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom