KAY's Ph2 GTI Turbo

Those are a few Camera Phone Work in progress pics guys.. ive got some of the finished article, I cant find my bloody camera lead though.

.. and this is a GIRLS car by the way.. hence the color.. Quite stunning in person.. Candy Fushia. = pink/purple

Im hoping a few of you will see this in person in the near future to see the quality of the bodywork, and paint..

Turbo conversion was Our K-Kustom Stage one. Equates to around 250bhp..

Whats happening with your white GTi K?

Got new build on..

Going for 11's so some drastic changes are afoot.. slight increase in power.. but weight and traction and drivetrain and electronics are quite drastically different..

Found camera lead, so Some new pics of the Pink one....

dsc00374mw.jpg

dsc00376rx.jpg

dsc00378mu.jpg

dsc00379oq.jpg

dsc00380xw.jpg

Regarding the engine bay color.. This increases the Price of a respraty quite dramatically.. also with the change from RED to Pink.. the finish is quite satisfactory.. its bringing the body color not a blue car with a red bay.

Usually a manufacturer leaves the engine bay in basecoat color.. if this was the case here.. the bay would have been left silver.. The red looks much more like simply the bascoat.. ANYONE seen factory an engine bay in mettalic?.

The pink dressing also adds to bring the body color into the engine bay.

Looks good.

Looking really good :thumb:. The rocker cover goes well and looks like a great finish.

Engine bay doesnt need to be metallic. Spraying the bits you can see solid black would do.

IMG_8594.jpg

Out of curiosity how come youve positioned the dump valve where you have most conversions tend to fit them nearer the intake.......don't know if i makes a difference or not just a random thought that came into my head

Out of curiosity how come youve positioned the dump valve where you have most conversions tend to fit them nearer the intake.......don't know if i makes a difference or not just a random thought that came into my head

Some people think putting it on the hot side means the MAF readings are more accurate or something, there's actually nowt in it.

hey its my car. at first the colour was a bit shocking but now its fantastic! today i got to see the actual colour shining in the sunlight - it was a completly different colour, it shines great and sparkles! looks amazing! pictures dont do it justice atall.

turbo conversion is fantastic too! amazing power, great sounds and value for money! this car is actually a cat D write off thanks to curtis - so Kristian sorted out all the body work that needed bending back/reshaped/fillered etc.

car will be seen at many shows next year and will be making an appearence at shakys soon as im only 5mins away from there.

thank you kristian for all your help and after care xx

Some people think putting it on the hot side means the MAF readings are more accurate or something, there's actually nowt in it.

Hes quite right.. neither here nor there.. simply put here for asthetics and ease of access.. Sounds great.

Personally on an extreme performance setup ( 400bhp+ ) be inclined to stick it as close to TB as poss..

I got a message from the owner Kay today who gave me all positive feedback.. 'turns heads' which is exactly what she wanted.

Ive told her to come on and say hi!..

Heres how the car looked when it arrived: you can kinda make out the damage on the drivers side..

dsc01655g.jpg

Thanks for the complements on the work guys.. its not my car though, :(:(:(

Im man enough to say I like the color..:roll:

Back
Top Bottom