KAY's Ph2 GTI Turbo

despite the negitives the car has potential, I just wish i was a woman cus i would drive it....not good now cus people would think i am a poof :hammer:

oh get over it stiggy.. you are more of a puff for not being able to man up and drive a pink car.. id drive it hard add insult to injury not only did you get pwned but you got pwned by a puff in a pink car.. :zoidberg:

figured out why my sidelight wasnt working....it wasnt plugged in! instead....speaker wire...and used for the guages...that dont work :( haha. car back with curtis atm getting it ready for next wkend :)...make or break...defo going to be break haha x

question to all AOC: - if you had this car now...what would be the things you would sort? put on it? etc?

What is wrong with it? I know you need a gtir maf, what else?
According to recent findings, gtir maf aint any much better than a gti maf?

Get all the issues ironed out. Properly.

What is wrong with it? I know you need a gtir maf, what else?
According to recent findings, gtir maf aint any much better than a gti maf?

Get all the issues ironed out. Properly.

recent findings? lol

its a smaller housing than a gti maf so in terms of air flow through it it's worse - all those highport mafs have that small housing.

I'm not sayin this to be awkward or a cnut or anything, but having seen a fair amount of the work done by the cowboy we know did yours kay, i'd be takin the engine out and checking/redoing everything! See how many missing bolts and hose clips there are on yours like there were on mine :lol:

whats actually up with it then?

Reactions: Mov
drive it hard till it explodes, thats all that needs to be done.. dont plan anything more just enjoy it if it breaks then repair it..

Back
Top Bottom