KAY's Ph2 GTI Turbo

just seen this in showcars on pistonheads £5k !! good luck !!!

been on holiday, so not sure if someone has already posted a link
just had a look myself, think he has tried to completely avoid the almera section? but i think someone will pay £5k for it, just a shame they will probably get a bum deal ... £5k could be put to GOOD use ;)

K-Kustom PINK

Steve

She's no normal student... she has a job! hahaha. No seriously I know the real reason but AFAIK it's personal.

haha i actually worked when i was a student....i worked like a 40hour week so i was able to afford two good cars......i dont actually want to sell it by the way....just put it up there as if any fool wants it for that much i wouldnt say no :p.....it was running..but now not running...the plumbing is not the best put it that way so ive had to change everything! will put a proper list up of every single thing that is wrong with it at some point.

ed...i have got black wheels for it....as they are my winter/normal use wheels but those borbets are show use....not that it will see much this year :(

and yes i did avoid the almera section as anyone looking in the almera section will no how much of a terrible job atm the car is in! haha :p
xx

so yeh, another k-kock up then :no:

i mean ffs, you paid how much for a "k-kustom stage whatever turbo conversion" and part of that comprehensive package was to be lazy enough to fuck up the plumbing?!!!

i mean ffs, shameful

car looks nice, dont get me wrong, perfect for a woman to have. but for £5k?? no chance. sorry but there is nicer cars out there than can be purchased for that price. people will walk right away if they see a boshed plumming job. this car would scare people and anyone thinking there is bad plumming prob think the rest is all shit also. good idea though, but a non running bad plumbing job you will be lucky to scrape a grand!! i mean the engine bay is still red ffs

precisely stig, if they couldn't be arsed to sort the plumbin properly wtf the rest of the 'rebuilt' engine like?! or is this an unopened s'stage 1' or something.

shame cos it does look very cool in the pics imo

just needs abit of a tidy up.. dont be giving Kay a hard time she just baught what she thought was what was best at the time..

i hope you keep it and work out the kinks..

oh definitely ian, hope she sorts stuff, more sorry ffor herpaying for one of kristians comprehencive services and receiveing a half arsed effort as usual

it will be up and running at the end of the week....i wouldnt sell it in that state lol....its nearly all done (the running part anyways)...it does run...it just jumps about all over the place, where one of the pipe thingy is going from the induction to the turbo its stretching and leaking out stuff (heat sealent is a good way of putting a pipe on a turbo apaz(k-kustom)...errr gasket im sure i even no that??)and giving a bad reading to that sensor thing that controls the air fuel stuff lol (do you like my wording?)....but tomoz its back in...also getting priced for some sexy pink hoses :p...x

it will be up and running at the end of the week....i wouldnt sell it in that state lol....its nearly all done (the running part anyways)...it does run...it just jumps about all over the place, where one of the pipe thingy is going from the induction to the turbo its stretching and leaking out stuff (heat sealent is a good way of putting a pipe on a turbo apaz(k-kustom)...errr gasket im sure i even no that??)and giving a bad reading to that sensor thing that controls the air fuel stuff lol (do you like my wording?)....but tomoz its back in...also getting priced for some sexy pink hoses :p...x

Yeah i`ve seen in person that sealant / ? liquid metal holding his pipework together. Very shoddy. Hope it`s sorted soon.

Back
Top Bottom