Kitty the Red GTi

That was nothing compared to the last one I beaded. I tried using the shock and unlock spray and it didn't work for about 3 attempts so I used White spirit and shock and unlock mixed in a coke bottle. Sprayed it into the tyre an the rim and fuck me it was loud. Supprised the windows in the shed were still intact. First time we used easy start on one of the fronts and I didn't know what to expect. I lit it at arms length and I shit a brick. Went off with a bang alright lol. Was shaking for about 10 minutes after lol

just a quick video on how i beaded the tyres lol

enjoy

[video=youtube;mMREzRFirog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMREzRFirog&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I always did wonder how people got the wide rims pumped on narrow tires and frggin heck, you're nucking futs! Is that the only/safest way to do it or were you on crystal meth thinking it'd be a good idea? P.S. Glad you didn't try n20!

Lol I think it's now time I got the name "hardcore" back don't you think

Can do it a few ways
Bead blaster
Flammable substance
Bicycle tube

You tube stretched tyre bead blaster or bicycle tube

sorry dude but they are not my cup of tea lol,

from the side they do just look like steelies lol, not until you move round you see the depth,

try painting them a different colour or paint the outer ridge or something,
other than that they look pretty ghey :/

sorry dude.

i know they wont be to everyone's taste, but i like them and thats what its about. they are like marmite and i love marmite!

im glad i went for the 3" on the rears. 2.5" wouldnt give me the stance i wanted/expected. im a dubber at heart really :D

its just the way his done them,

these are nice :)
ajxe8k.jpg

or these
2645049351_6cfe4ca773.jpg

Dunno if I want to change the colour. Looks stealthy with black wheels. Keeps it uniform. Easy to keep clean too. 15's on an almera look small anyway without drawing attention to them. Black wheels and Tyres all blend into one making the wheels look bigger that they really are.

i didnt think i would, but i do really like them!

as for your video, made me smile you running round the tyre haha

Back
Top Bottom