Kitty the Red GTi

i think it would look absolutely bang on with the rear splitter and side skirts off, stance looks better with no bodykits imo

Was actually thinking the same thing last night. No kit but with a black rubber/plastic front splitter like my old one that I threw out... Damn!

luv ur gti mate, looks unique with them banded steels. nice work. :) ive been thinkin about doing the same with mine but in anthracite, how much would i be looking at for banded steelies and tyres?

Steelies were bought about 2 years ago so it's no biggie. Cost a tenner to get them bored out to fit the n15 hubs.

Toyo's were bought for the gti rims which included fitting and balancing a few months back then swapped over onto the steelies recently so it wasn't a lump sum lol

few pics from a show i attended a couple of weeks back

rmsbirthday97.jpg

rmsbirthday98.jpg

rmsbirthday103.jpg

the car is more or less "complete", i cant justify spending more money on the thing, and the fact im now having to concentrate funds on other more important things. there wont be any changes for a while if any at all. still wouldn't mind a set of cams but thats not gonna happen for a while, again, if even at all.

Back
Top Bottom