Kitty the Red GTi

Chris, I think the black GTi wheels would look fantastic. Theres something about black wheels against a red car that just looks right.

Id still say ur gona need ppl to take a close up to see it in the detail..

BUT - U are used to ppl having to get up close to see it ;-)

yea, its an awkward coont! if you have 20mins spare id like a hand getting the box out too

lol yea im not surprised u need a hand lol
yea anytime kid (when im not working)

I may need a hand with something also - my cams arrived today - well they arrived and left my a Red note saying no one was in

Indeed.

Well that's the sub box out of the boot. Took 3 of us about 10 minutes. Awkward coont to get out and heavy fucker too. Was wedged in like fuck with the weight and the material it was covered in didn't help. Kept catching on the rear speaker/seat belt cover trim

started to get a creaking noise when braking, only happens when i brake to a stop, im not jumping on the brakes, just rolling along and them gently brake to a complete stop.

any ideas?

its from both sides, dosnt sound like brakes :eek:

however i did notice that the pillow ball top mounts were dry, probably due to the time i got the car steam cleaned (engine bay and underside)

sprayed some spray grease round them last night

come to think about it, thats probably why i was getting that clunking noise when going from lock to lock on the odd occasion

Back
Top Bottom