Liams Range Rover

It was a proper cunt to replace aswell... The join was right above the rear diff, with fuck all room so i couldnt get a ratchet on it. Had to use a spanner undoing the nut about 1/6 of a turn at a time :angry: But got it done in the end!

Also got new oil filler cap and new tailgate struts on the way :)

Just hoping i get the stereo back intime for nunny... Will be a boring drive otherwise...:no:

Well, hes back on the road.

Stereo, oil cap, tailgate struts, exhaust, alchohol wipes, seat belts, back to black and some swearing later and hes good to go :)

Well impressed with Clarion though. Sent the stereo off on a friday to be refurbed, had it back wednesday with new screen, tape mech and all bulbs replaced. Along with a 6 month warrenty all for only £78! Chooons intime for the drive to nunny! YAY!

Just a quick before and after of the front...

Before
DSC_0036_800x536.jpg

After
DSC_1330_800x600.jpg

Yup. And back to black on the grill, bumper and headlight wipers. The after pic is a crappy phone camera snap, forgot to take the proper camera with me and its pissing it down so im not going out to take one now!

Looks 100x better in person. Im still debating taking the Range Rover lettering off the bonnet tho...

Looks 100x better in person. Im still debating taking the Range Rover lettering off the bonnet tho...

Someone photoshop this please?, rekon it would look much sleeker dude.. minus badge on grill too :cowboy:

mmm bumper resprayed satin blackk too would be gorgeous

You planning any performance mods to the beastie?

Someone photoshop this please?, rekon it would look much sleeker dude.. minus badge on grill too :cowboy:

mmm bumper resprayed satin blackk too would be gorgeous

You planning any performance mods to the beastie?

Im thinking it would clean up the front end without the RR lettering. But as for the badge on the grill, it has a recess so would look gash if it was removed. Plus the black and silver badge cost me nearly £15 so i aint binning that :lol:

Bumpers are cool with back to black, no point spraying them, as if they get knocked its more expense to put right!

No performance mods mate. There really is no point whatsoever! 2.5 diesel with 134bhp in a 3 tonne truck :uberlol:

i did think that, but I didnt know which was better, that you love flange or that you are roving for it. :)

Plus you could use the F from an Overfinch badge and L from a disco badge :)

Yes he is! Plus, ive just got my tape adaptor working... The tape deck was abviously broken before the refurb! Woop woop... Tunage :) :rockon:

Couple of pics... Including my new springs! Im starting to regret not getting the +2" lift kit now tho...

DSC_1361_800x600.jpg

DSC_1360_800x600.jpg

DSC_1359_800x600.jpg

They should be going on in the afternoons next week :)

Ive got a lathe, but i havnt a clue how to use it!! It was in the unit when i got it, im waiting for the landlord to move it!

Back
Top Bottom