Liams Range Rover

theres a white n16 with an SR20 for sale dude.. could make a good car just needs a bit less work than the DSE to finish off the interior :wacko:

Reactions: IT
Roger is being picked up on tuesday :)

Should have him back by the end of next week/beginning of the week after! Bring on the heated leather seats at 5:30am! YES!

Well we shall see! Ive got £1k saved, so if its more than that ill be cleaning cars for a few weeks :lol:

He's coming home, he's coming home, Roger's coming home! WOOP WOOP!

Ordered a new door actuator aswell, bring on the pimping air ride suspension bitchez!

nice one liam, how much was it in the end?

i love your landy, always remember the time we went to tescos in folkstone and drove passed them chavs,
lol we were gansters!

Well, got the call today, he was all ready to go...:clap:

It was cheaper than i originally thought, mainly due to it not being the oil pump itself. The problem was the keyway on the crank pulley, the part itself was only a mere £1.50, but that wasnt it :lol: Along with oil, sump gasket, crank seal, pulley bolt, thermostat gasket, antifreeze and lots of labour, the bill ended at £740!! YIKES!

Still cheap compared to what I was expecting tho..

Now, heres the bit that caused all that expense :shit:
DSC_0031.jpg

@ Spyke, G is staying for the time being... Grandad for thrilling, Roger for chilling!

That's great news Liam, shaved off a few grand there hasnt it???

So now it's back, when you upping the boost?! I've got an intercooler for sale if you want it ;)

Well yeah, the reason it had no power steering was the result of the pulley not driving... So all is reasonably good. Just need a new centre section for the exhaust and 2 brake pipes for the MOT.

Ah its already got an intercooler, and its probably bigger than the one your selling! :lol: No more boost required here, ive got 22:1 CR remember!

Back
Top Bottom