Liams Range Rover

Just having a bit of fun :lol:

Liamoffroad.jpg

Haha! I like the wheels Ed, but not afer ive just spent £255 replacing the front tyres :eek: But as for the bullbar...ghey!!

hehe yeah I was just trying to create that 'look' some 4x4s have. Chunky tyres ftw though.

2 weeks ago it was serviced, oil flush, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, fuel system cleaner & spark plugs changed. Runs a dream now, alot smoother and starts a bit easier now! The oil leak was inspected, but was told its just 'Landrover' and that they pretty much came as standard with oil leaks :lol: The only problems found were rear brake pipes starting to corrode and rear suspension airbags showing signs of wear.

He was well impressed with the condition of it, and even asked it was actually a 97 R reg car! He though it was a 2k model due how clean it is :biggrin: That made me feel a bit better about it!

And today ive been and bought a new rear numberplate with a GB logo on, and ive taken the dash and centre console apart to try and custom fit a satnav and build in a power invertor and 3way fag lighter!

Failed on all accounts really and gave up :lol:

Will try again when ive got some enthusiasm!

Yeah i know, its kinda crept up on me :lol:

Just havent any concentration today, not been to bed since thurday night, so am a little tired! :tongue:

Did a bit more to Roger today. Wired in a power feed to teh glove box, now got a 3way fag lighter in there, which in turn has given me a power feed for the satnav & power invertor and a spare socket for phone charger ect ect! Also modified the dash panel to take the new satnav, just awaiting on the adaptor plate (its at work) then i can glue it all in place and we are ready togo!

Will do bud :) Although the glovebox is a state. I think i might have to get creative and learn to use fibreglass once we are back and make something nice :lol:

Right then, im been a busy boy! Ive reassembled the dashboard. And then cleaned the beast! 2 cycles on the local pressure washer car wash. 1/2 bottle of Farecla polish and the 1st use of the Collinite...all i can say is collinite FTMFW! Pics of the reflections uploading as we speak...:biggrin:

Top pic, top right; looks like it could do with a good claying and cut. Otherwise it's come out really well, good effort dude :)

Love these motors, put some big rims on it tint the windows n keep the suspension on the low setting, looks like a proper PIMP car lol.

It does look good, but the whole thing needs clay bar and a cut as theres quite alot of little scratches :( But it looks 10 times better already! And Rob, ive finished the cleaning now, fuck doing anymore. My arms were dead after this lot, its a feck big car remember!

Usman, imo they look GASH with massive wheels. Standard 18s do me fine! But the tinted windows really do set it off!

Back
Top Bottom