matt is the way forward!

hey all, put the skirts on the other day, didnt really do it for me to be honest, kinda broke them when removing the masking tape that was holding them in position, then i got pissed off and lost the rag and kinda broke them :( oh well, they werent a great fit anyway and the stuff i used to fix them in place was shite, oh well, GTi skirts maybe but i kinda like the look of it as it is anyway

coilovers are on the way so itll be too low for skirts lol

very nice project there!!
well done!!
how many tins of primer and how many tins of matt black did you use?
and also how many coats of each one?

i think he blew the engine up in it so replaced with SR20... then i think the head gasket went and it had quite a bit of rust... so he bought that P2

if i remember corectly

thread from the dead or what! :innocent: lol

cant remember off the top of my head its been that long. think i used about 20 tins of matt black and about 11 or 12 tins of primer

i think he blew the engine up in it so replaced with SR20... then i think the head gasket went and it had quite a bit of rust... so he bought that P2

if i remember corectly

the GA gearbag went pop due to an oil leak due to the car being so low and causing the driveshafts to break the seals... or thats what i put it down too, didnt really care what casued the problem tbh as i had the sr20 sitting.

the sr20 was low on compression, however i think the engine timing was fucked up when i re fitted the cam shafts. engine was runing rich, underside of the chassis was fucked, again due to slammage on BC's..., flexi on the downpipe was none existent to to..... yes your guessed it, too low........end of the day it wasn't going to pass MOT without costing a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom