matt is the way forward!

so now ya done the matt black do ya laquer it? or will that make it too shiny and defeat the whole idea, is it smooth to touch or like a chalkboard? which could be fun to play with lol

not you too! all my mates think that ill be cool with the fact that its a 'mobile chalk board' but ill really be pissed if they fuck it up, yes the chalk will wash off but the they will scratch the paint work. it would be like me keying their car, they wouldnt be too happy as they would have to get it repainted, as would i!

you can get matt laquer but im skint and its a rat look so fuck it, no laquer FTW lol

looking good now!!!

instead of full rusty bonnet. Cut a template out and pop the paint stripper on in the nissan hamburger logos = QUALITY!

looking good now!!!

instead of full rusty bonnet. Cut a template out and pop the paint stripper on in the nissan hamburger logos = QUALITY!

Thats a better idea, if i decided to fuck up my car like this, i wouldn't give a shit if people abused it with chalk, that'd kinda be the point of having it!

nah, getting the plane i think, wont be staying at my grans though. just going over on a sunday and home on a tuesday.

Thats a better idea, if i decided to fuck up my car like this, i wouldn't give a shit if people abused it with chalk, that'd kinda be the point of having it!

well no offense but IMHO i havnt fucked it up, ive put effort, time and money into. something that my mates havnt done on their cars as they get me to do all the work for them, oil change, spark plugs, batteries.... even change a wheel!

so long story short, i do give a shit about it, just like you do about yours im sure.

woot woot its finished and looks mint... or should i say MATT! ;)

ill get pics up asap but for now im gonna go an chill, get changed and go for a wee drive to the local meet with rob. will post up pics later.... keep the suspense!

dsc02867f.jpg

dsc02868b.jpg

dsc02869q.jpg

dsc02870f.jpg

dsc02871f.jpg

well guys and girls, there ya go, im off to bed now, got a early flight in the morning so at this rate ill be getting 6 hours sleep!

skirts will be on by the end of the week and the number plates will be changed too, need to whip the rear wiper motor out again and get it sitting flat!

anywho, im off

night night

Back
Top Bottom