matt is the way forward!

It looks very stealth in my opinion. Can't wait to get the skirts on it. Then get it slammed

Want the windows tinted too. Need to get the suteki painted matt and get the fog bulbs changed and the covers back on. Again. They will be matt to match the car

Don't go too dark on those tints mate as you with black cars they can end up looking like a van!

Don't rat it man this aint a VW forum!
It looks well and good as it is.. It will look even better slammed on its arse on coilies.
Please don't ruin it with a rusty bonnett!
If your gonna do that.. You might as well sell your coilies, chop the springs in half and weld a rusty old bike to the roof..

It's totally your call of course but I agree with Joe. You do what makes ya happy though mate ;) Imo the bonnet inperfections arent that bad.

chris as i said before the car looks shite, bring back the old "DP1" green metallic lol! oj, car looks class, as i said before i didnt think i was gona like it, but . . .. ya hav proved me wrong for once lol i love it, get the coilies in, an it will look the dogs dangly bits!!! (even more than it does ;-))

im a bit indecisive at the mo due to the comments! £30 quid for s second bonnet aint that much an it can sit there if needs be, maybe by sitting out the back itll save me £4.99 on nitromors lol

well ive other things to worry about, gti seats, oil changes, front spitter, coolant change, ger box oil, leaky sump gasket again!

list goes on, big journey ahead in about 5 weeks and i dont fancy running about with the car in its current mechanical state

I am a latecomer to this thread as well - have seen it crop up repeatedly in New Posts but I thought it was gonna be a half-arsed paint job that looked absolute crap, so didn't bother reading. But not having anything better to do this morning ... am blown away by that! Absolute top quality job mate - I actually prefer it to gloss. But yeah, if you rat that, I will er, send a cat in to sort it out, or something...

Back
Top Bottom