Matt's GTi

I think if i do ever go with lowering springs I will get shocks to match.

I put lowering springs on the old 'mera and it was horrendous for bottoming out etc!

Possibly. I did change the rear shocks before i sold it, but i took the lowering springs off too.

Yeah Ross as already offered. But i would need springs too!

Yeah, you guessed it, more cleaning pictures!

Had the opportunity to use this unit after cleaning another car. And seeing as I'm attending a classic car show tomorrow I took full advantage.

I had machined this pug and waxed it and all the rest.

Then wiped my car down as I had already washed it on Wednesday I masked it up.

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

Then after loads of different combinations, which I might go into more depth with polishes. And waxed with DJ Purple Haze Pro

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

Oh and if you can't tell I forgot my camera.

Might go into more detail the morn as I'm on my phone. And It's been a mare to put the Pics in.

any 50/50's or even if not, was it worth it looking at the condition of the paint before hand? mine needs a going over tbf now, can only dress fading, rds and swirls for so long lol

any 50/50's or even if not, was it worth it looking at the condition of the paint before hand? mine needs a going over tbf now, can only dress fading, rds and swirls for so long lol

No, no 50/50's to be honest i don't think there would be much difference. The polishes I have at the moment have very little cut in them so aren't touching the deeper scratches. Just giving it nice gloss. Next on the list is more pads and polishes now I'm more confident. Then I can tackle the RDS etc.

Looks mint mate a true inspiration :thumb:

It's hard to tell in the pics, can't believe how bad they are, I was pretty cold though so it's hard to keep the phone still. But it scrubs up ok, far to many stone chips.

like it's coming straight out of the showroom
Looks great

As above far to many stone chip but was speaking to a vehicle wrapper at the weekend, he says they will show up on a black wrap but not a carbon fibre one. It's always an alternative to painting. But it turns out that the wrap cost £68 a metre and I would need 4 to do the bonnet and roof. So it's not actually any cheaper to get it wrapped!!

Was looking good yesterday, still think we should have been near the front though :lol:

Yeah I think so too, :lol:. Both cars were looking good. We never even bothered wiping them down when we got there either. To busy trying to park everyone elses cars!!

That's goin to run for ten minutes ish before things make bids for freedom. Crank will already be fucked. Spare engine?

Back
Top Bottom