yellow, blue, gun metal or purple

---------- Post added at 02:21 ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 ----------

Yeah im changing colour to something unique hopefully

still not decided though

yellow, blue, gun metal or purple

I'd delete the side repeater...

Might have a go actually never thought of that

:O

i nearly did mine purple after my DIY spray bs7, but i scrapped the car before then. still thinking of doing the n14 a dark ish violety colour

dooo ittttt

and definitely smooth off the repeater, i did this too on my diy spray and it looked the tits

:O

i nearly did mine purple after my DIY spray bs7, but i scrapped the car before then. still thinking of doing the n14 a dark ish violety colour

dooo ittttt

and definitely smooth off the repeater, i did this too on my diy spray and it looked the tits

Will i need to weld a patch to smooth the repeaters?

yeh as corbs said just fibreglass or stick a patch of metal on the back then fill it and smooth

looks good...

PB2301022.jpg

Looks like he's getting the whole gang re-sprayed cute :santa:

I did a rattle can finish on my front bumper, it looked good for about a month or two and its rate of degrade is quite fast

None of your mates own a proper gun Mov?

i don't think rattle canning the primers bad at all. end of the day, if he was keeping it black he wouldn't even need primer on a lot of the good paint/body work, only the areas where filling and sanding etc was done.

i would think the primer is more to give him a lighter base than black to shoot the new lighter colour over. and as long as it's sanded well before top coat can't see it being a problem.

What i'm saying is, if you're using a gun to spray a car, use it to to do the primer. Do it right first time. God knows there's enough space in that place to do it.

Looks like he's getting the whole gang re-sprayed cute :santa:

I did a rattle can finish on my front bumper, it looked good for about a month or two and its rate of degrade is quite fast

None of your mates own a proper gun Mov?

i don't think rattle canning the primers bad at all. end of the day, if he was keeping it black he wouldn't even need primer on a lot of the good paint/body work, only the areas where filling and sanding etc was done.

i would think the primer is more to give him a lighter base than black to shoot the new lighter colour over. and as long as it's sanded well before top coat can't see it being a problem.

What i'm saying is, if you're using a gun to spray a car, use it to to do the primer. Do it right first time. God knows there's enough space in that place to do it.

Yes, few of us getting the cars re-sprayed.. No problems i hope

And, amazing how as you see one can of primer you can assume we used that to spray the whole car...

This lil baby is being used

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

With devilbliss spray gun...

So.. :double fuck::double fuck::double fuck:

it is though... i can see black through the primer.

if you use a translucent base colour it will look shit when you are done because you havent primered it properly.

besides... you definately primered that whole car with a can, cause the spray pattern is too narrow for a gun.

it is though... i can see black through the primer.

if you use a translucent base colour it will look shit when you are done because you havent primered it properly.

besides... you definately primered that whole car with a can, cause the spray pattern is too narrow for a gun.

its not the black paint you can see, its black high build primer...!

and the compressor is a good decent one, more than enough, and the spray pattern is from a Compressor, can assure you that!

Back
Top Bottom