My 2 N15's

Well got the spoiler mounted on tonight. .just to sort the brake light wiring.
Looks cack on with the gti splitter imo so il be fitting some vzr spats soon
ee4d988669237e9965d4225dd0ad587a.jpg

305208370f797b89b294d498160be45d.jpg

Fair play..how's the spoiler look? I offered up mine wasnt mad bout it think the n1 looks better but should have it sprayed and fitted for the next airside meet..

Tis a bit marmite at the moment but in the end I know it will tie in well with the car..just looks stupid with the long gti splitter

318a2e1079bcff8c164cbc77c757c5db.jpg

277c089184c41b0f3373d556c5b9f9da.jpg

fa0a1daa61b3adad939325d5de025dee.jpg

Going for paint. Shud have the windows out tomorrow.
Was planning on removing rear sides but seems as tho seals are impossible to get unless your buying complete with glass from nissan.

Been a tough few months with work so fell behind a fare bit..
But should have it back next week all fresh..

Also picked myself up and nice standard unabused vzr with autech skirts and bumper in early January..threw in some lowering springs and leaving it at that for a daily.

There just 40mm ones I had lying around..not sure what brand they were.

I always find with n15s tho that you need the front lower than back..as the back always looks a tad lower than the front with an equal Spring drop..

There just 40mm ones I had lying around..not sure what brand they were.

I always find with n15s tho that you need the front lower than back..as the back always looks a tad lower than the front with an equal Spring drop..

Cool thanks for that, i find that the front of them sits very high compared to the back but don't want the front too low with the sump so exposed.

Look's a lower drop than 40mm ? i have 40mm random spring's and your drop is much better!

Yeah your right about the front to back, mine looked like it had a pallet of bricks in the back of it, so just settled for the front's only.

Back
Top Bottom