My BS7 N15

I like the black and blue thing you've got going on. Just stick a black rubber splitter on the front i think

WOW been a long time since an update. Well here we go!!! Over the next few months this car is going to have a huge makeover. got some crazy parts being shipped in to the uk & just brought some parts off Psycho_Eddie today SO WATCH THIS SPACE!:evil::evil::evil:

seats looking very nice did they have to be modified to fit or look like they were modified to fit?
cheers

Hi almera-steve the front seats are modified to fit properly however i havent got the rears in at the moment. Im trying to make some brackets to fit them in just right:lol:

YEY recived a delivery from new Zealand today! opened it up & found some VZR rear Lights :ninja: !so jumped in the garage to fit them. Taking the old lights was a pain i hate that sticky black stuff on the bk of the lights AHHH! Anyways got them in & turned on the lights & OMG I F*CKING love them!! JDM style FTW!!! got one more part from NZ to be revealed soon!:cowboy:
pics up in soon!

My ride is looking good so i might of overreacted on the lights. However looking at these lights this evening in the dark the smile on my face was bloody Priceless!:)

Been off line for a few months bk on now so hers an update. my cars looking realy differnt now lodes of new parts fitted drilled & groved discs, SRV number plate GTI spoiler, bs7 blue side skirts GTI back bumper, she looks quite smart at the moment im very impressed on the look. what do u guys think?

Attachments

• DSC01529..JPG
    DSC01529..JPG
    528.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC03110..JPG
    DSC03110..JPG
    725.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC03103..JPG
    DSC03103..JPG
    631.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC03099..JPG
    DSC03099..JPG
    656 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC03101..JPG
    DSC03101..JPG
    671.7 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC03081..JPG
    DSC03081..JPG
    699.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC03134..JPG
    DSC03134..JPG
    643.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC03131..JPG
    DSC03131..JPG
    440.1 KB · Views: 54
Thanks M8 The VZR lights are in my studdy room ATM as the bloody things are letting in water & they get moist they look Awosome but they realy Annoy me seeing quite abit of water in them any ideas to stop the moist?

Mine did that too Hollister, I put some extra non-drying sealant around the edges on the inside and it stopped the water getting in.

Looks great so far! A lot like Ross's GX in its prime.

PS no txt spk kthxbai ;)

There is a huge loss of power from it at pressent its Screaming out for a clutch so she needs new on hope to have it all sorted before Japfest :smile:

Mega lol at how you spelt loads.

Liking the motor though, a Gti front bumper on it and you'll be laughing.

Finished cleaning & polishing my motor today just put on a Lucino Front Grill & it Looks Awosome! had a big clean inside + new cluch fitted last month so its all going well at the moment!!! shes all ready for Japfest now!!!!!

Ok guys i haven't posted an update for a very long time so here is a massive update on my 5 door nissan Almera SR20!!!!
on Saturday morning i left my car with corbs & sam so they could do some engine work. my old ga16 come out and replaced with A SR20. today i picked up my new motor & my god she is a true monster!!! here is how the engine bay looks now! will get some more pics tomaro cant stop driving it at the moment!! Awesome work lads:clap:
DSC04023.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom