My BS7 N15

how is it then bud? :)
Well i toke my friend out for a spin in it & as we come to a quiet road i opened her up abit & WOW the smile on me and my friends face was the best of the year so far. Hope to get a GTI cluch cable tomorrow & fit it in the week then i can really see what my car feels like with this new Engine :)

So this morning i put some sticker power on my car LOL also is a pic of the SR20 up close :) got two of these on each side :)
DSC04039.jpg

Stickers i brought at Japfest in may
DSC04034.jpg

The SR20!
DSC04033.jpg

Nice to see my old SRi living on in this car, can still remember the pain in the ass getting those skirts off!

Looks good and glad you got a SR20 in there! Fancy coming up to Santapod with the AOC 1st october to give the car a good run ;)

Nice to see my old SRi living on in this car, can still remember the pain in the ass getting those skirts off!

Looks good and glad you got a SR20 in there! Fancy coming up to Santapod with the AOC 1st october to give the car a good run ;)
Hi Eddie unfortunately im working a long shift then mate. Next year i will Definitely be up there at some point :) the back bumper off your old sri is on the car just trying to find abit of time to fit the front then the body kit will be complete!

Right an update on my car ive been driving this new Engine for about 2 weeks now. The car feels more Lively at the moment but i need to get a nice center mid section & decent back box. the standard GA16 mid section is still on the car. im thinking 2.5 mid & Fujitsubo back box. i want a nice sound but not to dam loud LOL

Big Down pipe small mid section LOL!!
DSC04063.jpg

Well yesterday the weather was lovely nice and warm so i washed the car

DSC04074.jpg

DSC04075.jpg

RIGHT been away for quite a wile now helth probs and probs with my Monster LOL but i have now decided to fix this car even if it kills me!! :) as Japfest is now only 3 days away my car should be looking Super and ready to eat the track. However the only thing my car is eating now is mold! :( I will be getting a brand new sump soon and once thats on ill see what happens then. i started it up 2 weeks ago and the sound was CRAZY i loved it it wasnt started for over 5 months but got jump leds on it and started first time :)
Heres a Pic of the engine bay today!

Looks great... looking forward to catch up with ya...

It's only been a year lol. Don't think I have seen you since the last Japfest

Looks great... looking forward to catch up with ya...

It's only been a year lol. Don't think I have seen you since the last Japfest
strange what a year can do LOL ill be there but my m8s driving us up in a VW TDI. ill be comeing over to the AOC stand looking forward to see what pepole have done to there cars since last year.

Back
Top Bottom