My BS7 N15

Hi Everybody well its been a dam long time since a post but now the the site is up again all is well.
So the good news is : the Car starts and drives bad news is she has no tax no insurance or MOT plus i broke the cross member bolts off :( FAIL!!!! all most sorted the oil leek now sump plate is fixed all thats left is that Bloody sump pan!!
here are some photos of how she looks now 19th Sept.
car%202_zpsec44c627.jpg

car%203_zpsc92e92c3.jpg

car_zps35623e13.jpg

Put some stickers on when i had a bit of free time LOL Oh and the silly JDM tow hock toy :)

Looks decent, I don't like any of the stickers or green alloy centres though, would look really good and clean if they were all off but it's not my car!

Looks nice, as said the green centre caps are a bit odd but I personally like the stickers (with exception of the cartoon under wingmirror). BS7 is definantly the best colour on the N15. Be good to see it back on the road.

Well the stickers will stay for the moment might remove them maybe. The wheels i have something very crazy in mind! I hope to have them painted in SHOCKING PINK. The same pink thats on the Kyouto Drift RX-7 or a close match :) Think it might be a interesting talking point LOL!

Hi well i have put the seats back in and sorted out the inside a bit. hopefully at the end of the month i be driving her for a day or two.
Getting repairs done on the sub frame and having a look at my exhaust system. The exhaust is blowing as i fitted the whole 2.5 center pipe and back box on the floor & that was bloody hard!! i think i my well just leave the rims black until im driving her daily.
I really cant wait until i turn the key & the Monster comes to life!! stay tuned big update coming at the end of the month!

Back
Top Bottom