My Daily Hooptieeee

Hey man glad you got one be wacthing this to see what you do to it.
Thanks mate :)

Awesome pics Mate!

A nice backbox would top it off ;)
Thanks buddy, yeah not sure about exhaust stuff yet. Needs to be nice and quiet for neighbours etc lol.

My desktop pic, all you need is clear side repeaters to get rid off that orange
Haha thanks :) Not sure about clear sides winkers yet, maybe. I kinda like orange bits though lol.

Welcome over dude, I loved reading your project thread for the S13 on Driftworks, it looked awesome at every stage! That GTi looks great, some wicked photo of it above. Must have a pretty impressive camera.
Thanks! :) Camera-wise I have a Canon 7d, Canon 40d, Canon 17-85 IS and Canon 50mm/1.8. For the shots above I used my 40d and the 50mm, so nothing too special. Picked up the 40d for £250 a few weeks ago, and the 50mm is cheeeappo to buy - best lens ever!

Nice buy and a great photo dude :)

I agree with Omair tho, clear side repeaters. Or maybe get some amber front indicators.

Nice buy and a great photo dude :)

I agree with Omair tho, clear side repeaters. Or maybe get some amber front indicators.
Cheersss. Yeah that was an idea I had as well - amber front indicators.

Might knock up a Photoshop later tonight after I've had a few beers :turned:

Cheersss. Yeah that was an idea I had as well - amber front indicators.

Might knock up a Photoshop later tonight after I've had a few beers :turned:

The car would look much clean & simple with the black,white/chrome look

Black and orange does look awesome, so much better than black and clear with indicators etc

Image0114.jpg

Image0004.jpg

Yeah you have to have amber everything (indicators, side repeaters and tails if you can), then it looks great, mixing them up doesnt go as well, looks a bit half arsed!

Done a photoshop, what do you guys think?

amber.jpg

I'm quite a fan of the top one to be honest. Looks a bit more... broken up? In a good way lol.

Looks great with ambers, thats why I did it on mine, just made the lights stand out more instead of a mass of clear lenses on the front (lights, indicators and fogs all being clear).

i like both, as clear and orange work on a black car, but as said previously they all have to match, so if you go white you'll need lucino's for the rear, if orange vz-r's :)

Hmm yeah, I'm not too sure about changing the rear lights, I quite like them as they are.

I find that the VZ-R lights and Lucino's look a lot like a Pulsar from the back, and that makes it worse IMO. This is probably blasphemy for you guys, but I like the UK Almera back lol - because it looks like an Almera :shifty:

Orange front indicators and P1 rears please.

I sourced a foggie from Germany to even the arse up a bit...

002-18.jpg

Full of OEM+ goodness.

(Car looks lovely btw.)

daze you must be the only person i know who likes the ukdm p2 rears lol, as most (including me) think the jdm ph2 lucino/vz-r style are much nicer :)

daze you must be the only person i know who likes the ukdm p2 rears lol, as most (including me) think the jdm ph2 lucino/vz-r style are much nicer :)
Yeah you're probably right as every project thread I've read has always swapped them out haha! I think they just suit the car slightly better, less complex design too, more clean. I think.

To be honst I might change my mind after owning the car for some time, but for now I'm set on UK rears!

Back
Top Bottom