My Daily Hooptieeee

I hate you!

I really miss my old car now...

2-1.jpg

In my opinion all you need is white wheels and a nice back box then I think you'll be the slickessssttt 3dr on here. LOL

Honestly mate your car is looking awesome keep it up!

I hate you!

I really miss my old car now...

2-1.jpg

In my opinion all you need is YELLOW wheels and a nice back box then I think you'll be the slickessssttt 3dr on here. LOL

Honestly mate your car is looking awesome keep it up!

I totally agree mate

Reactions: Mij
Lol thanks guys

Mij - the photo of your car was how I'd want mine to look basically. As soon as I first heard the word Lucino, I searched & found that pic of yours, and now here I am...

:gayoc:

But yeah, lol thx. Not sure on white wheels, but I need to replace my backbox at some point soon, rattling quite a bit, I think its a bit screwed!

Lol thanks guys

Mij - the photo of your car was how I'd want mine to look basically. As soon as I first heard the word Lucino, I searched & found that pic of yours, and now here I am...

I remember you asked if I was selling mine and I changed my mind. Im glad I didnt sell them now, you never know I might recreate my old car if I have the chance one day after seeing yours lol!

I think you'll love the white wheels on a gleaming black car.

Ive Pmd you about a backbox.

P1000703-1.jpg

250620111253-1.jpg

Need to wire up the inside lights too, should take a couple mins in daylight :)

Yeah wire them to the number plate lights. As soon as you do though, your car will think the rear fog is on constantly, there is a white/purple wire inbetween the numberplate light and the drivers side cluster, chop that and it will go away.

Yeee t'was easy, done it already. Got some pics, I'll post them in a min :)

White wheels does look good, but a bugger with brake dust lol. Tempting though!

So during the nice weather took the Almera for a run down to the seafront, went for a walk with the gf and bought ice-cream etc. Could resist to taking a couple of pics when we arrived though.

6869518972_79fdbdbbb8_b.jpg

7015628993_fda6757fbc_b.jpg

Later this evening headed to a mate's house and did car stuff, I wired up the inside pair of rear lights on the Lucino's took about 5 mins, easy. And looks so good at night now!

7015629575_91fe7f1ffd_b.jpg

7015630505_750026e535_b.jpg

Got some pics at my infamous train-station-car-park-photo-shoot-location near my house too.

6869521324_86a024339a_b.jpg

7015631287_36e3da532a_b.jpg

Yeee t'was easy, done it already. Got some pics, I'll post them in a min :)

White wheels does look good, but a bugger with brake dust lol. Tempting though!

If your worried about that ive got the solution!

Im selling some proffesionally powdered white gti alloys, brake dust will wipe off no problems ;)

Have a look in my for sale thread mate. Trust me you'd love them!

If your worried about that ive got the solution!

Im selling some proffesionally powdered white gti alloys, brake dust will wipe off no problems ;)

Have a look in my for sale thread mate. Trust me you'd love them!
Wondered if you would come up with this, I did notice them a few days ago! haha.

No funds left at the moment though, but thanks! :)

Haven't updated this in a while but only recently have I done something with it.

About a week ago started having some small issues with starting it, got worse and worse and soon relised it was the starter motor. Put up a wanted and got another swiftly, fitted that today.

Pretty awkward & difficult, but from what I read it was easier than I thought.

The old one,
6935346372_f4429a423a_b.jpg

Trying to get at it, through all the hoses & wires. Pretty ridiculous, but defiantly easier from the bottom of the car and defiantly required to have another person helping!

7081418313_ee653e195b_b.jpg

Couldn't even get a picture of it lol,
6935344554_5109651f4c_b.jpg

Couple hour's later all done, started up & all is well :)
7081420431_23617ae85a_b.jpg

Few weeks ago I also fitted a new backbox, Janspeed 2nd hand. Really like this exhaust, near silent on idle but has a very subtle roar on acceleration.

7081421895_822abee930_b.jpg

Went to a mates house this evening, polished it up.
6935347802_a13feff1a2_b.jpg

6935348496_3062bd9736_b.jpg

iPhone pics lol ^

has you stripped down and cleaned up the new starter before fitting?

Mine looked like this

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

I actually didn't bother since I didn't want to separate and take apart a "known good" motor.

However, after doing it now its not that difficult. So worst case if it begins to sound tired in the future I can do this :)

Back
Top Bottom