Which look?

• Sleeper

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Sporty

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • shitter

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Those stupid plate things are one of my pet hates, I drive for a living, so see them all the time & just think WHY??? :confused:

Surely the money wasted on it would be better spent on summat beneficial, rather than adding weight & making people think `chav twat`! **

** That`s just my own personal opinion! :)

Those stupid plate things are one of my pet hates, I drive for a living, so see them all the time & just think WHY??? :confused:

Surely the money wasted on it would be better spent on summat beneficial, rather than adding weight & making people think `chav twat`! **

** That`s just my own personal opinion! :)

fair enough your entitled to your opinion. it was a freebie from fastcar mag, i thought why not so i put it in.

cov - is the bonnets not a straight swap, i just like it. plus on my engine where the vent is on the bonnet will supply my induction kit with more air :D. but then if im putting a sr20 then just keep engine cool :D

If you're putting an SR in, leave it looking like it came out of the factory, black bumpers, get some steels even. That's a proper sleeper, I want mine to look like it did when I bought it but fast :(

dunno if i wanna go for sleeper look or sporty look?? will be good as a sleeper! but will look good sporty. i have a few ideas lets just wait and see. the inside where i sprayed white will be changing to blue to match my steering wheel, and pedals with bits of carbon fiber, give me say 2years and it will be complete!

If it was mine i'd rip all that MDF out the boot. It must weigh a tonne and it's gotta be slowing you down having all that in the back.

The bodywork looks to be in really good condition though. I'd remove the bumpstrips, colour code the bumpers or maybe go for some Gti one's.
Get yourself an old Gti MOT faliure, you can pick em up for peanuts now and use it as a donor for yours.

??????? pov spec ?????

pov spec.... lower end- shit model-base model - no optional extras used model-cheap'er model.;)

waity a while buy a gti and put crap bumpers on it and de-badge then surly thats what your aiming for? any way i'd just get some Si + bumpers for time being!

PoV spec white can look very sleeper/tatty on outlook yes... but white also has the potentional 2 be epic... if you have the funds to get bodymint etc etc go for it... otherwise just stick to engine ;)

im thinking:

custom front and rear bumper
commandosqueak

commandosqueak

side skirts either gti or the ones in pic

tinted windows
smoked lights
black 16" alloys low profiles prob toyo proxys
commandosqueak

Full gti interior, few bits of cf and few painted blue,
blue pedels
blue gearknob and handbrake
bucket seats and harnesses
custom rear seats
dvd player with satnav
twin 12" vibe slick subs and a vibe slick a3 amp
Full stainless steel exhaust with header
pipercross induction
brembro brakes
blue calipers with braided hoses
gti rear axel with disks
gti engine
lightened pulleys
lightened flywheel
racing clutch
jwt s3r cams
forged pistons and rings
forged conrods
rebulid head
samco hose kit
blue ht leads
poly engine mounts
painted rocker cover
halo lights
clear indcators plus side repeaters
dewipered rear
triple cf pod with gauges
racing steering wheel
custom clocks, home made, lil project for after gti convertion.
m3 style mirrors
clifford alarm
remove bump strips
central locking
electric windows
front fog lights
and abs if i can fit it (i like a challange)

plus maybe a little bit more.

i am chilled, soz if it seemed shitty, i was just correcting u :) what do ya reckon then??
If i can ever get my hands on them then also a autech spoiler and the jdm cf bootpanel but thats just dreaming lol

my pics aint appearing so check out my photobucket

at least £4-5k worth of mods there, and lots of diff styles, would look good if done well or will just look like ya crashed into halfords

Back
Top Bottom