Which look?

• Sleeper

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Sporty

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • shitter

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
nah i wont touch halfords for anything except maybe my subs, but will look amazing, when finished i am then gunna think about a 2stage turbo and/or nitrous

prbably but can't afford it in one go, this lil prroject im doing will be over the course of next 18 months just to change it std, then maybe another 18 for the proformance bits

or what we have in store from Physco_eddie?

People are getting at the 'having a big idea, talking about doing it, but not realising the reality of it actually being expensive and difficult' thing. Daz does it a lot bless him but we love him for it :lol:

Thats a LOT of money's worth of mods mate.. Personally I don't really think its worth it on a base model as other people have said.
If you wanna make it fast/sleeper/sick then go ahead.. Do the engine swap and enjoy it lol, but if your trying to make it into a show car with full bodykit and huge entertainment install.. What the hell's the point in doing an engine swap?
You might as well just strip the shit outta it with the 1.4 still in it, and take off the airbox and exhaust and rag it around and love it Tommo styleee.
That spec list is absolutely wild.. It would take a lottery win to fund all that shit.
Joe

Joe's hit it on the head there I'm afraid mate.
Also can I start a motion to put the word 'sporty' into room 101 please?

you mentioned a turbo... thats 1500 quid to start with on the GA engine.

forged internals... why would you have forged internals on a NA engine mate, its useless. even under light boost you dont need fully forged internals.

you'd be better going for the widley appreciated approach of "subtle but effective"

It WILL look like a halfords "modification" rack

its his car, if he has the money let him do it. i was garanteed 180bhp NA in a GA14 if i wanted it, wouldnt justify the money though. thats the bottom line, cash. you can have a crystale merc if your prepared to pay for it....

i would do the turbo to the sr20, but yeah i can see what u mean about halfords. gunna cut a bit off the list i think. everyone reckons go for sleeper look so i think i will.

Back
Top Bottom