Which look?

• Sleeper

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Sporty

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • shitter

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
its a patrick star teddy. round here we have a lot of problems with police and modified cars etc! its just the cruisers symbol to show that we all stick together and believe in what we do!

pull me for what?? i haven't done anything wrong. the community don't want "boy racers" so the police dont either! so we need to stick up for ourselfs, the teddy on the towing eye is a symbol of our commitment and bond and what we believe! do you understand what im trying to say!

ive just read through the whole thread, which was quite interesting! ;)

as long as your happy with it, good for you!

if i had this car, instead of spending thousands on a 1.4 i would sell it and buy a decent gti for that money, or keep it very subtle, maybe go for white bumpers and a small white rear spoiler, just keeping it tidy.

do u have an SR20 lined up to go in?

nah not yet gunna get the parts needed over time then next summer in it goes. its going to be amazing by the time i finished with it! thanks for the advice kez

After seeing a pic on the scotish modifyed thread i have had some inspration. my plans have changed a little, dont ask all will be reveled soon, cheers for the idea ross!

Back
Top Bottom