My GTI-R

and my favourite
arty4.jpg

Yeah boy, nice Neons!

2 FAST.... 2 FURIOUS.... 2 FAST FO YALL, MAN!

ive got the oil cooler mart, i need to get rid of the bonnet catch and fit the bonnet pins, also move the horns so it will mount where the grille would be.

hehe joe yeh i was keeping it quiet about the neons but not anymore i guess :clown:

with the bonnet catch and shit gone would there be room to mount it kind of hidden behind the grill?

i dunno where to put mine when i buy one but wanna keep me grill babez

hmmmm well tbh dude i was going to move my front number plate and the slats so it will be all on show, so with the oil cooler on show above it i think it will look like it means business hehe

oh yeh man yours will look mean as fuck like that, but i fancy keepin mine bit tame lookin

would mountin mine in front of my rad be a real ghey idea

ian the only thing missing from your car is a cage, i suppose the only real way of telling the difference would have been on track but generally on the road yeh matey it feels good, can definitely tell the back end is tighter, just need more weight shifting from the front into the boot space

I want a go in this at nunny! Please :flowers:

keep dreaming lol this is his baby!

Altho i was the first person to drive his baby once the engine was in ;) and iv felt a little boost in the drivers seat, and a mother fucking load of boost as a passanger!! 4wd launch bitch! Love it :tongue:

So when am i gonna get to see this cage fella???

x

Edit: just read your post again liam, think i read it that you wanted to drive it, but now looking at it i think you were meaning just as a passager...lol my bad :D x

Yeah Dan, i wouldnt think for a minute id get to drive it :lol: I only meant as a passenger with the slutty wezzlah himself drag launching across the carpark :superlol:

he offered me a go at scotch corner and i pussied out. i'm kinda hoping we might partake some n14 wife swappin action at nuneaton now lol

Wezz let me have a little drive of it in Scarborough and I made a right mess of myself...

It made my Prim GT feel like it had about 30 brake!

A GTi-R is definately on my horizon.

Back
Top Bottom