My 'mera GX 1.6

Lights are looking good! New flat wipers too?? Just need to get some GTi indicators and new license plates made up :)

Everything is coming along nicely, little things make such a big difference in the end.

Now when are you going to colour code your mirrors!

today hopefully, had a tip off of a p1 gti breaking near here, me and chris going to investigate just now.

indicators, again, today, need to replace the P1 indicator thats on there for a matching p2. it looks stupid.

Looking good Ross.
Let me know if you need indicators mate, I have deglobed p2's in the garage if you want them.

nice!

also, splitter. thanks.

megane is too small. so not gonna bother

mighty fine looking tow eye cover ;)

only if you don't look closely, couldn't be bothered fixing the chip so its still there. yes i am very lazy :P

so GREAT result today. chris called me "one lucky bastard" when i walked into the scrappies. looked at the gti and realised it had been stripped to the bare bones.

only to realise that about 10 cars along is an immaculate front impact BS7 5 door SRi.

so colour coded mirrors - YES PLEASE

so door cards to match seats - YES PLEEEEASSEEEE!!!!

all for 50 quid plus a fiver for the window switch (bastard scrappy! i had the other three in my toolbox anyway :P)

kinda wishing i had taken the skirts off the GTi, but i bet it woulda been a bitch of a job in the pissing rain.

thanks again chris. we got soaked but it was WELL worth it :D

yeah it was lovely sunshine when we got back to d/line too...

only bad thing today.

im pretty sure i'll get a speeding ticket in the next few days. if i do... its no SR20 for me...

It's just Edinburgh/Livingston way it's always raining there.

That's not so good! You should have saved it for crail before letting loose :)

DSC01541.jpg

ohhhh yeahhh

brraaaappapapapapap

dude theyre easy to fit. Try a one piece mani straight to th cat 2.25 diameter :( anyway how does it change th driving fun? As i said? Thought so :D :D best mod a GA can receive imo

How much are these? July first=new job and double salary plus bonus= almera pampering. Wanted to do this for a while but couldn't justify it financially.

Back
Top Bottom