My 'mera GX 1.6

Much improved mate :). Paint them gunmetal (same as David's which is a Pug grey?) and that will be teh sex with those blue wheel nuts ;).

Looks a hundred times better. Where you get them from?

Got em off StevenC and went straight to buy two new toyo's for the front :D

Much improved mate :). Paint them gunmetal (same as David's which is a Pug grey?) and that will be teh sex with those blue wheel nuts ;).

I'm thinking black, based on the trial fit of these:

DSC01352.jpg

But i shall let the epicness sink in first of stockies :D

Nice project mate !- did the Fujisubo back box fit on without no modifications ? - how easy was it to source and in terms of loudness (have seen the video !!!!) how loud is it ? Im quite tempted to do the same with my GA16De too !!!:D

Nice project mate !- did the Fujisubo back box fit on without no modifications ? - how easy was it to source and in terms of loudness (have seen the video !!!!) how loud is it ? Im quite tempted to do the same with my GA16De too !!!:D

the backbox was a straight fit coupled with the VZ-R mid pipe. as for sourcing it... i've been on this site over a year now and this was only the second one to come up for sale. VERY rare.

its not major loud, its considerably louder than stock, but not over the top. it wont grab any unwanted attention.

After last night when i almost wrote the car off handling is gonna be next on my list... more specifically another two toyo's on the back as when i started sliding and turned to opposite lock to correct it, the toyo's gripped but the rears didn't and the car spun 180 opposite to the slide and went skidding backwards, up an embankment and stopped a baw hair away from a lamp post. i'm lucky as hell and it has taught me a helluva lesson.

not proud. not boasting. not cool...

Back
Top Bottom