My 'mera GX 1.6

Ok so i bought two alloys off 98GTi to use as spares for the strip.

went to clean them up and fount that there was quite bad surface rust on them, so decided to paint em

DSC01302.jpg

came out ok i reckon. whats peoples thoughts on the centercap?

thanks andy. i was just gonna use em for spares for crail, but i like em so much that if i can get hold of two more i will definately use them as street wheels

Ross, awesome mate. That's sitting near exact the same as the shop I did of your car heh. Not low low, but more sensible rather than in the sky! Would like to hear this in person.

Ross, awesome mate. That's sitting near exact the same as the shop I did of your car heh. Not low low, but more sensible rather than in the sky! Would like to hear this in person.

you going to shakeys next month? i like it lowered, i wish the front would be a bit lower but im hoping my next mod will solve that ;)

Why the blue centre cap? That's what gays on Driftworks do.

its the same colour as the car, i figured it would look better than a totally black wheel, break up the colour a little.

not chopping springs are ya lol

if your going to use them all the time i would laquar them, laquar them lots as when i did my glwo in the dark wheels i didnt use much laquar and the brake dust was permanent, burnt into them

not chopping springs are ya lol

if your going to use them all the time i would laquar them, laquar them lots as when i did my glwo in the dark wheels i didnt use much laquar and the brake dust was permanent, burnt into them

you know what it is lol, we discussed it on msn last night ;)

personally i like the centercaps blue, they look really good in reality. :)

Buy a 1984 1600 E30 then spray it Camo, put it all together with cable ties then take some serious looking photos in a wet car park and you can be just like them.

Back
Top Bottom