My N15's - Nymo and Stevo

haha i drove with no back box for a day and it shot out 8 inch flames on gear change haha, sounded like someone was smacking the floorpan with a hammer!

Still got to make it to a J-N-C meet.

Anyway enough spam from me.

cov_racer said:
Still got to make it to a J-N-C meet.

you knows it........

spam is good. especially in a corbs thread! shame nymos in a mess dude, but the M1 micra will be successful!!!

Little update as I try and avoid revision...

Nymo:
Got pablo's GTi exhaust cat-back to fit to the car, think it's a 3.5 or 4 inch powerflow backbox? Much better than the pea shooter! Also got some lowering springs to fit to it as well as the new driveshaft and clutch, then she should be back on the road! I have also acquired a sub and amp to make my choons sound better ;D

Stevo:
Again, Mr. Pablo kindly provided me with an SSAutochrome manifold and downpipe as well as RaceworX's ported SR20DE engine, which both need fitting. Have a few ideas for the cat back but all in good time.
Externally I've bought a half-done smoothed bootlid to fit, along with Phase 2 plate surround for the rear bumper. I think a GTi-R rear spoiler would go rather well with it!
Had thought of a GTi-R bonnet vent as well but not convinced. May go with something more subtle and modern, but still in keeping with the nissan theme, watch this space!

Small update:
Got the SRi back last night and it is in a rather sorry state. All the way back from stafford the tyres were under-inflated and threatening to rip themselves from the wheels, one was flat as a pancake and the spare was bigger than the others, giving her an ungainly lean.
Some fucker has also put two scratches across the length of my smoothed bootlid :( and scuffed the bumper. Not sure who did this or why but the car was on a secure industrial estate so was a bit gutted to find out this had happened. They arent too deep and might polish out but was still depressing to see.

On the plus side though, after being left standing for 2 months she fired up first time!

dude you can sort the bootlid, like you've said previously you planned on a full respray when you can afford it anyway, but until then you can bodge it to look better. what did jim say about it?

good to hear you got it back ok though.....

Aye, best get the rollers out then ;)

Jimothy say he will try and find out but he reckons it was tekigawa who did it.

on one hand i think it might be, but on the other im not sure. luke and johnny didnt seem the type to do that sort of thing......

I only know luke but he didnt seem the type, he didnt think it was them two, I was thinking maybe removals people or something? Big trucks etc.

Gti had it's mot today....

6 advisories and 1 fail (All corrosion/rust)

£30 of welding later...

PASS!

Am chuffed!

Not bad for a car with more miles than god!

isnt noah the first name on the v5? surprised it never went on the ark with his animals.......

good to hear it passed dude.....

Took a few pics of the SRi this morning.

Firstly here's the welding I had done, the gunk is underseal-one of my idiot mates brushed his foot against it and smudged it, it needs blending into the arch but I'll have a go at that.
Basically everywhere it has been undersealed is a new custom fabrication as it was rotten! Great job for £80 IMO.
IMGP5681.jpg

Then here's a pic of the scratch that some W*nker put in my bootlid while it was in storage...
IMGP5682.jpg

But In my opinion it looks ok from a distance. The rest of the bodykit is due to go on this week!
IMGP5683.jpg

looking good mate, are they the p2 rear's i so0ld back to you :P look SO much better on a black car imo....

syms said:
looking good mate, are they the p2 rear's i sold back to you :P look SO much better on a black car imo....
They are indeed, she says thankyou very much btw :)

They do look great on her I think, and the crack is barely noticeable against the black.

the scrape on your tailgate, looks just like a laquar rub, should polish out, when i crashed my first almera most of the marks down the side i thought were trashed paint was just laquar rub off from the sign post, rubbed straight off, i reckon that will come off with polish

Why is it undersealed and not painted? Doesn't look good man sorry.

(appreciate you've not got much money but I dunno, does that excuse it?)

Back
Top Bottom