My N16 Almera

Below are me pics - i got the finger out and uploaded.

Let me know wot u think so far... :thumbs:

Attachments

• Almera (Front).jpg
    Almera (Front).jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 342
  • Almera (Rear).jpg
    Almera (Rear).jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Almera (Interior).jpg
    Almera (Interior).jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Almera (Engine).jpg
    Almera (Engine).jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 190
Do you think i should colour code all the black mouldings?

Lowering it next on Apex'i 35mm Springs :D

Then my drilled and grooved brake discs are going on!!! it's all :thumbs:

I got all my mouldings and mirrors colour coded quite cheap, made all the difference in my opinion. Really finishes it off mate. Nice colour, by the way! ;)

N16_GTIR said:
I got all my mouldings and mirrors colour coded quite cheap, made all the difference in my opinion. Really finishes it off mate. Nice colour, by the way! ;)

So what doing to your N16 now ?

Thanks for all the comments (bit late in coming i know) but judging by the look of my finances it might be leaving my hands soon...

It's proving a tad bit too expensive to run it, to modify it... There's cheaper alternatives (i.e. something Citroen-y)

The new C1 looks very enticing - £40 Road Tax, Ins Group 1, 60+mpg (from the petrol model) where as the Almera is £110 Road Tax, Ins Group 5/6 (cant mind which) and struggles to do half of what the C1 can do...

Biggest problem you'll have IS getting rid of it....massive depreciation as I have since discovered..good luck tho mate

yeah very true!

i dont understand why there is such a differnce in the diesel depretiation!

i piad 3k for mine with w-reg with 72k on the clock! yet i saw one for sale the other day w-reg with 109k on the clock for 3500!

wheres the petrol fetch fook all!

Hence why im considering getting rid of it for £1500

Maybe £1250 at worst... Will help towards cheap C1 insurance for two years :D

FFS thats well low!!!...I paid over 5K for mine 7 months ago...lucky to get £3250 now :eek:

vRS LIL said:
FFS thats well low!!!...I paid over 5K for mine 7 months ago...lucky to get £3250 now :eek:

Well it's 6 year old this september, has a few minor scratches near the keyholes on the door and on the interior panel nearest the ignition switch...

I wanna have the funds in the bank then go for a test drive before i start selling...

Update!! Update!!

Not much has been done since the brakes were fitted a while ago

Only major cosmetic change is changing the rear wiper arm from a Phase 1 N16 (Metal Arm) to a Phase 2 N16 (Plastic Arm)

I think it looks well better as well as actually clearing the rear screen!!!

05072006005.jpg

I've now just completed my de-globing as i not long realized i got chrome indicator bulbs!!!

Here it is before: -
05072006006.jpg

And here it is after: -
05072006007.jpg

Much better i think!! Just gotta buy 2 more for the back and 2 501 sidelights for the side repeaters...

Completed de-globing the front and side bulbs as well - major improvement to the looks!!!

Before: -
B4De-Globe.jpg

After: -
AfterDe-Globe.jpg

And again, before: -
B4De-Globe2.jpg

After: -
AfterDe-Globe2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom