My N16 motor

Cheers Chris. I was down your way last weekend and was gonna phone you to meet up for a beer or 3 but realised I didn't have your number, just your email. DOH:mad:

Cheers Chris. I was down your way last weekend and was gonna phone you to meet up for a beer or 3 but realised I didn't have your number, just your email. DOH:mad:
were u free in the afternoon on Saturday?

-phone-

I was free in the evening. Missus had a charity abseil off the Forth rail bridge on Sunday and we traveled down on Saturday to take the wee man to Deep Sea World.

Should have emailed me, I would have got it straight away anyway! Ah well another time! Abseil down that, fuck that for a laugh!! lol!

ok after looking farther into this the qg15 starter should fit no problems, and the different starters are interchangeable too by the looks of things
Excellent Phil, cheers for that bud. I'll get one ordered up and hopefully the current one will keep me mobile until I can fit it at the weekend.

Well, end of an era. The Beast has now gone to a new home :(
She'll be looked after as it's one of my mates who has bought her and he'll be on here to introduce himself soon enough.
All I can say is a mahoosive cheers to everyone who has helped over the past however many years. There are so many so you all know who you are ;)
Don't go thinking you're getting rid old Kingy tho. Once AOC, always AOC!

Well done on the sale dude, pleased it's gone to a good home and still in club. Doubly pleased that you're sticking with us Martin :)

Back
Top Bottom