My N16 motor

kingy go look in the n16 styling section, I mention what needs to be adjusted, also look at mad maru's thread and see it on his car ;)

... --- ...

Ouch not good I found it wasn't a direct fit as Phil said but worthwhile carrying out the work as its only minor and then just respray it if you damage the fresh paint job?

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

I did look Phil but i wasnt happy after seeing it person. So it will wait until I can afford to get the bumper resprayed then ill bond it on like Rich. :)

heh no wories, and tbh it's hardly major surgery thats required, a little trim at the corners and the exhaust opening :)

anyway serves you all right for nicking my idea before i got it done :tt2: i'll be receiving a ph1 rear splitter soon so i'll be going with that instead :)

Ive got both in the garage :p Yeah its not a lot, but im more concerned about getting a working engine in! HA

To be honest Phil I thought ya would have had it on b4 me I just needed something to add balance to the rest of the kit going on. Great spot tho either ph 1 or 2 is a gd look IMHO.

Not no one, just Martin :lol:

-mobile phone post-

Err I did listen just was a bit more out then I first thought it would've been but was nothing for my paint guy to sort.

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

i'm only joking rich bud, i hardly have owners rights to the mod lol :) the main reason i'm going ph1 is that its a similar design to the existing ph1 n16 bumper so it wont look too much different, just closer to the ground :)

Not no one, as in everyone read it except Martin I was saying rich. Read it properly before you err at me you silly billy.

-mobile phone post-

i'm only joking rich bud, i hardly have owners rights to the mod lol :) the main reason i'm going ph1 is that its a similar design to the existing ph1 n16 bumper so it wont look too much different, just closer to the ground :)

No offence taken bud was a great spot by you and anyone else who might have checked it out, just like Ed telling me the Gti skirts fit the N16 hence me getting a set to see if they work better then the N16 one put on backwards...

I might fit both. Splitter on your splitter dawg.

Now that would be a low rider scrap for my scrap suga for my honey... ;)

Not no one, as in everyone read it except Martin I was saying rich. Read it properly before you err at me you silly billy.

-mobile phone post-

Err actually Ed that's Rich with a Captial 'R' - does my indecisiveness via keyboard disturb you? ;p

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk

Well, 'THE BEAST' is now running on QG18 powah! :cool: Much more fun than the old QG15 and more MPG too.
Thanks to S&M Developments (Phil and Willie) for all the work and coming 75miles to look at it when it decided to pee coolant all over my driveway.
The downer on this weekend is that when trying to reverse round a parked car, she had a close encounter with a wall so I now need to replace N/S tail light, fill and paint bumper and also rear qyarter panel. Never mind, could have been worse :'(

IMAG0331.jpg

Summer wheels back on and a wee wash.

Cheers mate. Finally shifts as well as it looks ;) Aye, nae worrying aboot it. It can wait until the end of the month. Just got the 1st and 2nd gear problem to fix and I'll be laughing.

Hard to select 1st or 2nd when coming down from 3rd and 4th. Rattles like fook when going on/off the gas too. Would that just be the plate that we spoke about Phil?

yeah it has to be either the rear plate, or the rear bush, as we swapped in a good front bush when we swapped in the new waterpump. just have to bite the bullet and cut/drill those two bolts out and replace them when you come through for the bumper :)

Back
Top Bottom