My N16 motor

Just a couple o wee snaps I took out and about this weekend...
IMAG0341-1.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

Red and black's a winner all the way, Apart from Silver / Black which always works :P

You going to Japfest mate?

Cheers mate :D
No, winnae be at Japfest unfortunately, loads of other stuff planned this year so the missus would kill me (she's pretty scary despite the nice looking outside. Paul or Willie can back me up on that one, lol).

im not saying a bloody word incase she ever looks on here

Hey folks. The starter motor has started to go in the Beast. Sounds like a sticky solenoid but could be wrong. Anyone happen to have a QG18 starter knocking about? Seen plenty of QG15 ones on Fleabay but are they the same part number?

Well, phoned the motor factors today and they are coming up with 2 part numbers for QG18 almera. Hitachi and Valeo. Anyone got any idea of the difference?

qg15 is a different starter bud, I told you that when you text me a while back, and i'd presume the two qg18 starters would be cross compatible

....phone....

Cheers dude. I dinnae get yer text, hence me asking. I'd have thought they'd be the same like. Might jack mine up and have a gander later ;)

most likely my phones fault :-/ i'll check fast when I get home to see if they are compatible but if your going under for a look see if you can see the makers label :)

also there is a qg18'd prim in the scrappy, i'll have a look to see if the starter is there on the way home for you bud

....phone....

Back
Top Bottom