my n16

hi all i'v been part of the site for a while but not used it really due to not having a almera till recently and i usually take a big part in another site (www.japnortheast.co.uk) but now i have a almera i'll start joining in more on here.
is there ever any meets in tyne and wear???

so anyway hers a few pics of it and a bit of a discription.

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

it's on a 02 plate in grey, it has factory fitted bodykit and a set of 17" Atec wheels, full leather (grey and red, only 1yr old!), fsh, 84k, loads of receipts, both keys (rcl dont work in 1 tho, any ideas???) and factory cd player. it has a few minor marks here and there but nowt much. interior is mint.

got a few plans for i when i get another job sorted.

the small list of i want to do to it:-

window tints.
different wheels (like the ones thats on but 1 has a very slight buckle)
de-cat.
air filter.
front fogs (if wireing is already in place)
diffeerent speakers.
pos different head unit.
pos different back box.
might change lowering springs.
get some bits colour coded.

thats about it really. want to leave it looking fairly standard outside.

bad points about the car when i bought it:-

few marks on rear bumper.
center section rotted (now done)
back box flange also rotten (getting put on tomorrow)
front passenger wheel has very slight buckle.
rear wiper not working (pos fuse)

and thats all i can think of.

i got it for an absolute steal too! :-D or i think so anyway.

does anyone know where i can buy a air filter adapter for it? by that i mean the bracket that bolts to the maf sensor. just im having a bit of bother getting my hands on one. and also where to get a back box and de-cat from. if anyone on here has any of these parts for sale that could meet up locally or post to me p.m me with details as i could very well be interested.

oh i forgot to mention its the 1.5 model.

nice motor mate, :-) the facory kit looks good, the spoiler looksreally big in the pics, you have def come to the right place, welcome to the AOC, :-)

Yes! Awesome mate :) Bodykit isnt factory though, it's made by MS Design. But it's a good kit and these are the most detailed pics I've seen of it. Nice having the leather seats too I bet ;)

I'd say get some clear repeaters on there, and yeah get it lowered. Welcome to the club :thumb:

hehe i was counting the secs until edk saw this and posted, :-) i thought i hadnt seen that kit on standard n16's looks nice :-)

cheers for the wolcomes stu and edk. to be honest the spoiler aint actually very big. i'v never noticed that it looks big untill you mention it.

oh i thought it was the factory one as i have the bill of sale from nissan (12k) which says that it had the factory kit and 17" wheels put on as extra's. the wheels have since been changed to Atek. see you learn new things every day!

if i'm to be honest i'v never liked this shape till my dad pointed this one out to me on the internet last weekend and pretty much fell in love as soon as i seen it so got straight on the phone to him and bought it about an hour later for £1400!

what kind of whels do you have on yours edk? and if you dont mind me asking how much were they and what size are they?

yer i'll have a look on fleebay for the repeaters too.

That is a factory front bumper with the optional extra front splitter. Extremely rare. I think it was put on some of the mainland europe and asian models more?

I saw this on pistonheads and had actually offered the guy decent cash for the splitter and interior if the car didn't sell as whole.

I lie.

No idea Ed if they made it for them or what. Yes it is pricey.

I've seen a couple of these bumpers in the uk, and asked about them at nissan and the boy knew what it was and said it was an early p1 optional extra, but muchlike the leather seats (blue, wtf?) no one took them...almost.

haha yer it does need lowered. it also says on the bill that it had, had lowering springs put on as extra (dont say drop though) but not low enough. i dont want to go too low though as it will get uncomfortable.

i really like the front splitter although the paint has came off a tiny bit in 2 places of it. the interior is really comy bud. (dont mean to rub it in)

cheers edk i'll have a look at it.

i'll try get a copy of the recipt to show you guys the extra's etc that it says.

this also seems like a real friendly site. do you's have a north east meet or not? anyone from the northeast should pop over to the japnortheast meet sometime. it on the 2nd sunday of every month. join up and have a look around, there also a real friendly bunch!

that looks really nice. the interior looks nice :-)

I would get
the windows tinted
some clear indicators or some smoked out ones
exhaust + Filter
sunstrip?
lower it
rear splitter

£1400 thats a mad price I thought it would be worth more then that

This is all reminding me of how much I liked the MS Design kit for the phase 1 (was looking at it when I had a phase 1). Hell it makes me temped to swap my p2 body bits for p1 just to have the MS kit! :D

Yeah as Steven says it looks great so dont go crazzy on your cosmetic mods ;). Though the clear repeaters I still recommend.

yer i know mate. as i say i want the outside to stay looking preety much standard as i really really like it how it is. i'm gunna try get in touch with Atek to see if i can get a replacement wheel for the buggered one as i think theese wheels suit the car.

cheers steven i'll have a look through your thread too.

Back
Top Bottom