my n16

i'v just been told the lad a couple of doors along wants my little punto that i had lying round from when i needed it to get insured on to drive my skyline so when i get the money off that its going straight in for the windows and i'm gunna try get a free sun strip out of them at the same time. been quoted £175 for the windows but not rang about yet so i'll prob get them done for around £160 i'm thinking???

i'm not sure about a rear splitter but the rest of the list i'm plannng on getting them pos. not really too fussed on the full system like.

so if i could get the whole lot done for £150/£160 that would be ok. but it seems to be more expensive for things up here than down your way for some reason???

Nice looking car can't believe you got it for £1400 :eek: specially with those mods, I thought I was doing well to get my 2001 Sport+ TD with a remap for £1750!, but that is a really good price....

Theres a good alloy wheel repair/refurbisher just off wessington way its called SEM or something they may be able to refinish/repair the buckled wheel, I can reckommend them this refurbed some wheels for me & they were spotless, and my mate got a couple of his wheels repaired there and the job was amazing.....

i'll ask about people i know darren but i'm pretty sure no-one knows anyone but whats the harm in asking.

that was a good price for yours too scooby, i'll get there number off the net or have a pop over the mora and see if there's out they can do. will get Ateks number too just in case.

cheers for the tips guys. :-)

Its in the trading estate in southwick, just down the road a bit from where Jennings ford used to be, they'll probably be in the phone book....

P.S. if you want to swap the leather for Sport+ seats let me know;):P:lol:

i'll ask about people i know darren but i'm pretty sure no-one knows anyone but whats the harm in asking.

that was a good price for yours too scooby, i'll get there number off the net or have a pop over the mora and see if there's out they can do. will get Ateks number too just in case.

cheers for the tips guys. :-)
I paied 80 last time I tinted the rears but I asked him recently he said £100 im sure I can knock him down as my sisters car wants tinting too

Nice car mate

Liking the the front spoiler

About the fog lights question - yes the wiring is in place ( well it is on my brothers SE, that doesn't have fogs) all you would need is a new light stalk with the front fog switch on, and possibly a relay/or fuse. But i'm not sure on the last bit.

Hope this helps

Matt

i went onto yell.com and found the address and number last night cheers scooby.
i think i'll be keepeing the leather mate as its really comfy, but if i do ever decide to get rid of it for any reason you'll have 1st dabs.

yer darren you should get it done a few quid cheaper if your getting 2 done.

i didn't relise it had loads of rare bits on till i came on here wraith. lol from what i read off the receipt it was a dealer extra.

seems quite an easy extra to put in place then.

i'v just got some mesh off a friend of mine to put in the holes in the front spoiler/splitter too so will try get that done this week.

All the wiring should be there, probably taped to the crossmember or front panel. Then all you need is the foglights, stalk and relay. (the relay is blue). The wiring is a tight fit with the fog lights like, so much so that my drivers side sidelight is nearly popping out it's wee housing!

cheers sleeper.

oh i think i might have a bash at that then steven as it seems to be easy enough. will have to wit till i get a job sorted 1st like so i dont spend all my money that i'v got saved up that will prob be buyng my new wheels with-in the next few weeks if i cant get the buckled one fixed.

haas anyone got a nice set of wheels for sale on here to fit mine outa curiousity??? if so p.m me with the details and you never know i might just buy them. i also fance a back box too! i'll put a seperate post up for these too in the wanted section.

right just a quick update on the almera. i went to see sba tuning about a sound system. but i didn't want anything over the top and john came up with the good idea to make it as standard looking as pos from the outside so no-one would see it when parked up at night etc and want to theive the whole lot so i opted for the idea! but i had very limited cash with being out of work and this is what he came up with. still not finished completely but with any luck it will be by the new year. i need a new wooden floor making and carpeted so i can fix the sub to the floor so it aint moving all over, a few connectors to make taking the shelf in and out easier and the wires hiding or alot tidier than they are now anyway. here's some pics of the progress upto now.

this is what it was like before i started (not mine but looks the same)
almera_sil_boot.jpg

then made the wood shelf (with hinge as standard one has) and attached speakers.
DSC00529.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

then set away withthe cloth and this is how it currently is.
DSC00539.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

i really dont know what the lines are going around the shelf on these 3 pics but it aint actually there!
DSC00541.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

sorry bout the crappy pics but i'll try get some better ones in day light when i'm not getting pissed on from the heavens. lol i shoulda got more pics of the actuall process but to be honest i never thought about it at the time.

so what you's think? i'm really happy with the progress upto now.

any comments welcome (good or bad)!

flash reflecting in the window onto the shelf, looks good, not my cup o tea with the ol sub n what not but fair shout.

yer i know mate. not really my ideal sub either mate but i got the 1000w sub and 1800w amp for a good price and as i said in the description i had very limited cash unfortunately but meh who cares it sounds good. lol.

right another small update. got my windows tinted, some different stickers on the rear windows and now have h.i.d's fitted and my new dvd player head unit. here's a few pics. sorry bout the crap quality but didn't relise they were crap till i put them on the comp last night.

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

thats all the pics i have at the min but i'll try and get a few decent ones tomorrow after i'v gave it a wash and posibly a polish if its not bloody raining!

so what you's all think of it now?

oh and before you's all jump on me for having a different colour facia to the dash i know it is but i got it for nowt and its bearly even noticeable in the flesh. lol. although i do fancy a new one because it bugs me. haha. and the dvd player is ALOT better quality in flesh than it looks on the pics too!

Its a sweet little motor you have got nightrider (first time i have looked at this thread) Making good progress, i like.

Sticker looks interesting. I think i have a decal fetish!

Back
Top Bottom