my n16

well ive finished the filler work now sanding it smooth got some more sanding to do tomorrow then first coat of primer

pod finished and ready to fit. not excelent but it will do till i got more free time.
Just the one gauge fitted now, but room for 2 more.

ok so thought id update my ride thread ive got a new amp and had a cat back exhaust made too also thought id show some pictures of the cosmetic damage this is not as bad as the back axle was ect now we found a bush is possibly gone on the back too but heres the pictures.
IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

Well next step is just bought a spoiler off ebay already in my colour will be here tomorrow and will get it fitted when cars in for repairs

Looked smart Paul with the repairs complete and spoiler (something all N16's need for some reason btw). The hub caps look gash of course so those wheels will finish it off nicely. Try them on in their silver for a bit and see if they grow on you first. Black will look good no question if you do go ahead though :thumb:.

Lowering on standard wheels make a big difference and makes the wheels look better. This example shows even P2 N16 wheels can look alright.

standardwheelslowered.jpg

Well we can rule out exhaust been adjusted 3 guys in back of car jumping and it clears but still knocking but its defo on left side next step dismantle sus i think

You saying it still knocks at the same time they are jumping on it?

3 guys jumping on the back doesnt equate to the weight of car going over a big bump in my opinion. If it still knocked and you could see the exhaust wasnt hitting that would be different. It's just for me I find it hard to believe the sound we heard was from the suspension components. I may be proven wrong and I don't want to contradict the professional guys you've been seeing, and I do hope you find the cause though mate :).

I know from previous experience it's hard to pin point rear noises in the car because of all the sound deadening and interior. It muffles it. For ages I could have sworn my off side rear wheel bearing was going but on inspection it turned out to be the near side one!

Back
Top Bottom