my n16

I would put some paint or silicone or something where we know exhaust was knocking. Drive around for a while and if there are some fresh marks in the paint you know it's still the exhaust.

well next step to my car is finally on the way should be here tomorrow my wheels then getting them fitted with some yoko tyres all round also got some team heko wind deflectors sent today so hopefully tomorrow il get them.

il stick pics up as soon as done may not get lowering springs now may get the side skirts and hold out for coilovers

Good to see some fast progress Paul, get us some pics!!

Just for your info, N15 skirts fit the N16. Just to widen your choices :)

well next step to my car is finally on the way should be here tomorrow my wheels then getting them fitted with some yoko tyres all round also got some team heko wind deflectors sent today so hopefully tomorrow il get them.

il stick pics up as soon as done may not get lowering springs now may get the side skirts and hold out for coilovers

Probably a good move with the coilies dude :yes:

Well wheels are dropped off for refurb gone for either athrasite with glitter gloss laquer or black with glitter gloss laquer depends if they have anthrasite in stock should have them back friday

Hold out for anthracite mate. Black would loose the nice shape of the wheels.

im keeping you waiting lol
47527_459108716319_634096319_6360419_8240551_n.jpg
[/IMG]

46809_459108956319_634096319_6360421_1300455_n.jpg
[/IMG]

fitting tomorrow can wait for tires they got to go on will post pictures up tomorrow with my wheels and wind deflectors on too car will be nearly done then

Well after a long day list of things done
Drums and calipers cleaned and painted
Wheels fitted
Cold air feed removed with new one fitted
Team heko wind deflectors fitted to front doors
New wipers fitted
Just a quick picture for you more to follow tomorrow
a8f5d18d.jpg
[/IMG]

Good stuff Paul. Did the cold air feed fix we did make a difference?

WOW! I really like that finish Paul! Car is looking goooood! You coming JAE? I can imagine those wheels look 100x better in the metal!

Photos dont show the sparkle up so yer it would and yes ed ment i could get my new pipe in there so its now getting cold air

Back
Top Bottom