a8f5d18d.jpg

e28d48d7.jpg

7ab8b309.jpg

8063c610.jpg

ccd878cf.jpg

ad73477e.jpg

95b1e771.jpg

6e6d30c3.jpg

yer side skirts next then coilies is there any way the moustache is removeable would rather just remove it looking at making a some custom grills for there but need some spares first to do this then if they work out il be selling them on my website

The chrome strips do come off, they are clipped on. But it looks worse with them removed. Just pop em off and paint em. But yet custom grills would look better and another option for N16 owners :)

yer my plan was to remove chrome bars and centre then put mesh into it can even colour code them for who ever wants it

and please dont laugh about it sam we struggled fr hours to fit them that is the only way we could figure it out as if we didnt fit them like that you would of have to take the mirror off etc to fit.
also the sticky tape was on the back not the front so would of stuck to the window

na 5 and ive got the back 2 but we thought it looked better without dont like the look of them as i thought they fitted inside the window seals but there is no way they could

well after emailing the company i bought them from it appears the ones i have are ones that stick on the window frame instead of inside dont mind but they sent me the wrong instructions so there refunding £5 so dont mind

well took some more pictures and mounted my amps temp so they look neater will be making custom fibreglass box for them and putting perspex over fitting in same place when my fibreglass supplies arrive just ordered 50 ltrs of resin

e3beb534.jpg

e8616108.jpg

c06cfd09.jpg

Hi, i also have a Almera 1.5 s . (will post once ive cleaned and polished as its a bit manky atm). wondering if your K&N induction kit has made any noticeable differences to acceleration/speed ?

btw, im liking your car!!

no k & n is more for noise with a good cold air feed you get a bit better excel but not really noticable i do get better mpg but only a bit

sweet boot mate but im making mine so can use spare wheel lol, alot of people forget that lol, hopefully if my plans go right the way i design it,alot of ICE in back but still be to get to my spare if needed ;)

Well after reading on many forums how the powerflex exhaust poly mounts melt after a few months i found an idea to try and it work first off i put flashing tape over the axle and lateral link. Next i put cable ties around the old rubber mounts.
After a drive in to southampton today im pleased to say so far so good not one knock so edk we were right it was the exhaust but i think it was exess movement in the mounts causing it

Ok so after a lot of trial and error work and thanks to edk he will be happy to know the knocking was from my exhaust the flange had been fitted to close to the axle so it was knocking on it this will be rectified tomorrow.
My new amp and leds have arrived and all will be fitted this week

lol so how come they were adamant even it wasnt the exhaust even after I checked? :lol: Either way Paul I'm just glad it's sorted for you :)

Its one of those things that only happens under driving conditions and without evidence they were not sure it was now ive got evidence there happy to sort it

Back
Top Bottom