My new Almera N16

Sparcoxs' Almera N16 - Update with new pics!

Here's a few pics of the new machine.

Absolutely love it and get a load of attention. :)

AOCForumpic3.jpg
[/IMG]

AOCForumpic2.jpg
[/IMG]

AOCForumpic1.jpg
[/IMG]

Don't have any plans to do anything to it at the mo.That's how I bought the car so untill I pay off the insurance and get my Nissan Sunny rally car done and Logbooked that's how it's gonna stay.

Cheers,
Rob

P.S.....It needs a clean.Hoepfully will have a nice day on Saturday!!! :rolleyes:

I remember that car doing the rounds here if i recall correctly... Was it not advertised on PistonHeads?

Can't exactly miss it! LoL nice - i reckon, in my strictest opinion there is room for improvement but not much :D otherwise a rare sight - a heavily modded N16

Do you know what's been done to it performance wise? And what engine size it is?

Ye it was on PistonHeads. Nothing much performance wise. Just a K&N Air filter and a full stainless steel exhaust.It's only a little 1.5.

Ye I could do more to it.But exterior I don't think I want.Would like to do the interior which is bog standard but being on an apprentice wage just doesn't allow me to do more with trying to keep the rally car going as well.

But it's a nice car and a very rare sight in West Wales.lol

Well if you stick around there's an abundance of information and how to improve your vehicle further - would probably also be a good idea to be a fully paid member...

one off fee of £16 via Paypal (or £15 via cheque in the post) and you get full access to all parts of the forum, chatroom and group buys <--- essential if you want stuff like say coilovers and cold air intakes on the cheap!

yeah saw that advertised too- its had alot of time and money spent on it thats for sure! Looks rele smart i think. I'd say its quite a young persons car rele cos its very OTT but nice all the same and sure to turn the heads.

I like the smoothyness.

I don't like the paintjob.

Overall though, not bad like but I reckon I'd need to see it in person to fully judge. Front bumper just seems weird.

Tell me, is it lowered/what is it lowered on?

over all its a half decent car
I think the front bumper is a one off and side skirts are from a N16 kit. not too keen on rear booth smooths + spoiler, bonnet or paint job. apart from that the car looks nice. front bumper and skirts look nice as well with the rims :)

just noticed your the same age as I am.

Welcome to the forums.

Crazy paint! Love the smoothed rear bumper (nice touch with the mud guards too).

Is it me or is your front grille seperater not lined up with the bonnet?

silly question I hope you checked that you have rear numberplate lights don't want you to get pulled over by the police they will rape you mate.

Yes I do have rear bumber plate lights.Wierd them up last Friday after picking the car up Wednesday. I was going to buy an Almera anyway but couldn't afford to do it up myself.Just didn't want a Standard car again.

Bought it like that.Bonnet does grow on you.Front bumper is fine.Looks the best from the back though I reckon. When we actually manage to get a sunny day so I can clean it I'll post some pics up.At it's best when the sun is out.

As for the Sunny Rally car.It's a Red Sunny1600 SR pushing 130bhp.Very quick for what it is just the ratios are total shite for the lanes.Coilovers on the front,Gti'r suspension on the back,6 point weld in cage as well.Gti'r drilled and vented discs.Soon to be painted white inside and have petrol and brake lines put inside.Tank guard and sump guard.Cut off and plumbed in,seat and harness in and she's good.Going to be stripping an old gearbox now to try finding the best ratios.The going to save for a ATB diff.

Phase 2 head lights would suit that but take them apart and spray them the same colour of the car :-) or take your ones apart and tint them out :-)

sorry dude but im in the anti-bonnet brigade, in all honesty i think it spoils the rest of the car.

apart from that its not actually that bad. id prefer to see a sport+ spoiler on it but meh, im being picky now :)

tommo said:
sorry dude but im in the anti-bonnet brigade, in all honesty i think it spoils the rest of the car.

apart from that its not actually that bad. id prefer to see a sport+ spoiler on it but meh, im being picky now :)
same I think the bad boy bonnet with a Almera Sports spoiler would look nice

The bonnet I kinda agree with.I'm used to it now but with the paint job it's going to be very hard to get it to blend in.

As for the spoiler I think it's fab.Really goes with the curve of the roof of the car.But I can't afford to do anything to it at the moment.Interior would probably be the first job needing done anyways.

Still......it gets a load of attention around here.The norm around ere is Corsas,Nova and Saxos.

Back
Top Bottom