My new Almera N16

sell your sets of wing mirrors, and buy some p2 headlights! :)
and some oem wingmirrors, but paint the casing white and leave the mounting plate etc black ;)
DO not put carbon ones on :(

nope...not from around Cardiff but my mate was down there in uni last year so was down a few times.Good memory.Actually.....think I remember seeing your Almera as well.Wow....strange.lol

Anychance of a link to the thread for phase 2 light changing please?

Looks loads better so far. Standard front bumper would look better than the one that was on it. I quite like the rear bumper with the extensions so I'd keep that. Carbon-look wing mirrors fail imo :(. Standard bonnet going on?

Basic guide for the headlights - http://www.almeraownersclub.com/showthread.php?t=19316&highlight=n16+headlight+conversion

What they look like on a p1:

5ff8_1.jpg

Hmmmmmm.....To be honest I don't think I'm to keen on the Phase 2 lights on a Phase 1....Is it me or does it not look quite right?

Not keen on it.....HID's in mine and I think she'll look fine as it is...:)

On white they will look better, and without chrome on the grille too.

Yup...chrome bit has got to go on that dam grille.

Do you know where I could get the rubbers for the roof Ed?Need some new ones really.

Cheers

Ye thought that would be the best idea.

Also need an opinion one one thing.The plastic bit that kind of clip into the bumpers on the corners.Not sure what the best way to describe them is.

But the idea was to spray them black to give the car some contrast on both the front and back bumper.Good or bad idea?

It's up to you on the look (they're called bump strips btw :)). For ideas the most p1 N16's had black plastic bump strips, but the Sport+ (not the Sport) has colourcoded. Have a look for pics to compare and see which look you like. Personally I would colourcode them, or even better, remove them and smooth the corners like the side strips on that car.

Thought that's what they were called.

Don't want to go using too much filler and stuff as our roads are FAR from smooth and filler tends to crack.lol

Undecided yet.If they come in black when I get them I can always try them on to see what their like and then spray them.Best place to get them would be from Nissan again yes?

Scrap yard. They clip into the original bumper in a recess, so not sure how you'll get on with the aftermarket bumper I remember it has.

Edit:, oh wait, I have some you can have! £5 +postage?

Front and back ye?

I've had to change the front and back bumper.Front one - the fibreglass got bloody ripped off and don't ask me how....but the back one fell off when I was driving one time on the way home.So both have been replaced.

Front bumper does have a splitter though

What splitter is on the front? Strange that when you bought the front and back bumpers they didnt come with bump strips :confused:. Did you buy new then?!?!! (oh and I only have the front ones).

Bought the back one second hand off E-bay and bought the front one brand new off e-bay.Strange that they didn't have any with them.

The splitter is one off ebay.Kind of the same shape as the bumper.Nothing special but just gives it the better,lower look.

Cool, yeah the RGM one. A lot going on there!

Yeah black plastic, i.e. unpainted.

IMG_8451.jpg

Nice one...£5 + postage ye? They will defo fit my bumper ye?

Let me know how much postage is then please?Payment by paypal?

Back
Top Bottom