my new (first) car

thats not a button, just a random thing with a loose wire out the back of it, lol, duno what it does, its not even a wee l.e.d. or anything.

kieran said:
thats not a button, just a random thing with a loose wire out the back of it, lol, duno what it does, its not even a wee l.e.d. or anything.

That looks like a "component activated" light to me, has the car got front fogs, :confused: as the previous owner could`ve fitted it to them so they knew when they were on. :confused: :confused:

car has fogs, but i'm sure that when the wire was connected to something it was just the earth which is kinda strange.

my car also has an aftermarket alarm (clifford) but it has a flashy light at the bottom of the windscreen along with a nightrider style scanner at the top of the windscreen so its not that.

i'm gona have a further look at what this thing does when i'm routing my aux in cable through the back tomorrow, its annoying me now, lol

yeah, think you do. I'll be declaring all my mods as technically you're driving uninsured if you dont, and we dont want that!
havnt tried to get insurance, the cars currently sorn as the tax ran out and i didnt have insurance sorted. need to get it sorted this month sometime

wee update :)

rearwiper1.jpg

auxin.jpg

Yay.

next weeks plans:

deglobe indicators and fit clear side repeaters
carry on cleaning the engine bay

then after that its just getting it to the bodyshop to fix the arch and sills and possibly colour coding the wing mirrors.

then its finished :D

Nice, let me know how much you get charged for the arch and sills cause mine really needs it done now!

got some blue bulbs for the dials, gona give the car a wash and take it to a secret location on sunday and take some pictures of it so i shall post em here sometime :)

IMG_0280small.jpg

IMG_0281cmall.jpg

biiiiig improvement over standard :) alot nicer to look at.

well, i went to my secret location and took some photos, appologies for the crap photoshopping, i'm not too good at it and pretty tired

3together.jpg

sidebyside.jpg

frontback.jpg

:O sorry mate, it`s just that whatever I say/do seems to get up someones nose lately. :(

(this post will probably start someone off now) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom